Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC8T BRUSHLESS TONS OF EXTRAS!!!!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Default RC8T BRUSHLESS TONS OF EXTRAS!!!!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER

so i am selling my RC8T, it has been converted to brushless with a tekno rc conversion, and has a mamba monster ECS with 2200kv motor, mechanical clutch so it works like a nitro instead of straight gear to gear, i have 7 1/2 sets of wheels for it aka city blocks, pather switches, jconcepts goosbumps, pro-line holeshots, and so on, i also have 4 lipo batteries for it all 4s one 6000mah and three 5000mah, all have maybe 10 cycles through them at this time. i also have ful ceramic bearings in it, hi-tech hi-torque servo, and hi-speed servo for T/B, i have an extra center diff, extra springs, shock oil, arms, three bodies, FT front and rear chassis braces, two wings, zero offset hubs, and STD hubs, car stand, set-up mat, and a bunch of extra stuff i cant remeber. im looking to get out of the hobby so everything i have for it you get. please let me know if you have and questions. i also have pics of everything else if you want them. ive got 3k invested into just the truggy plus all the stuff im including with it, asking 1200 OBO i really need to get it gone so please dont be afraid to shoot me an offer!!

thanks
Attached Thumbnails RC8T BRUSHLESS TONS OF EXTRAS!!!!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER-small1.jpg   RC8T BRUSHLESS TONS OF EXTRAS!!!!!! MAKE ME AN OFFER-small-2.jpg