Wiki Posts
Search

Yokomo YRX-12 Worlds ed. 1/12 scale For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Yokomo YRX-12 Worlds ed. 1/12 scale For Sale

Up for sale is my beloved Yokomo YRX-12 Worlds Edition. In excellent condition overall. I am the original owner and ran the car maybe about 15-20 runs. Just finish cleaning it up and assembling it and you are ready to go to the track or the shelf ( Your call).This 1/12 scale pan car is a legend and still a very competitive car.

The car is about 95% complete, only missing the damper friction plates assembly. I replaced it with a damper rod system from CRC, but if you must have it all original the Damper friction plates assembly is readily available at thru most hobby stores that carry Team associated...yes this car used some parts from Team Associated ( just download the manual from Yokomousa.com and see for yourself in the PartsList. I will include a copy of the manual for your convenience.

This car also has some nice yokomo upgrades that I've added such as the left aluminum pod mount and Yokomo aluminum servo mounts. I'm also including NIB OEM Yokomo SP-4520 T-bar,Team Associated/Yokomo chassis edge protectors, Yokomo SP-4442 Aluminum dampener brace standoffs, Yokomo SP-4515 Aluminum Dampener center post. That is $25 in new parts.

I'm also including the original servo that I bought specifically for this car - Hitec HS-225MG Mighty Mini. This is a great servo for 1/12 scale racing, very small and very powerful and fast. The servo cost me about $30. There is a picture of it below. Here is some info on it.
FEATURES:

Ball bearing
3-Pole Motor
Metal Gears
Indirect drive
Hybrid Circuit

SPECS:
Size: 1.27" x 0.66" x 1.22"
Torque: 54.15 / 66.65 oz.in (4.8v/6v)
Weight: 1.09 oz

Please look closely at the pics and feel free to pm any question. I'm selling it as is (sorry for not having it assembled, no time) and asking $75 shipped to the lower 48 States. For all overseas $82 shipped. I accept paypal only please. Just pm me for my account name. Please don't post a reply in this for sale thread. Contact me directly via pm.

Thank you very much for looking and have a wonderful day.