Wiki Posts
Search

FS team associated Nitro parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default FS team associated Nitro parts

First is an RC10GT2 roller, it's a complete truck, but the engine has worn out. it has integy a arms front and rear, one of the few things integy does right. It also has an alloy rear shock tower that will need to be replaced, one of the many things integy does wrong. I've rarely run this truck as I bought it used and the engine was pretty much gone when I got it, and I moved on to other projects. Asking $125 shipped to the lower 48

Next is a black tub chassis RC10 gt
it looks to have never been completed, as there is not a single scratch on the a arms and the chassis. The engine is an older OS 12cv that is bump start. I was told that it was never run, and I never tried because my bump box has "issues" I added a brand new tank from my parts box, as well as a set of used shocks. it has a pair of futaba FP-S148 servos. I'm only selling this because this is too clean a project for me, and I'd hate to see it messed up. I'm asking $65 shipped to the lover 48

Old 11-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Rookie

Next is a black tub chassis RC10 gt
it looks to have never been completed, as there is not a single scratch on the a arms and the chassis. The engine is an older OS 12cv that is bump start. I was told that it was never run, and I never tried because my bump box has "issues" I added a brand new tank from my parts box, as well as a set of used shocks. it has a pair of futaba FP-S148 servos. I'm only selling this because this is too clean a project for me, and I'd hate to see it messed up. I'm asking $65 shipped to the lover 48

now that i have seen this im willing to buy the whole thing off of u including the transmission so i have parts for my other one so let me know haw to pay you and i will get the money to you tonight thanks