R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 09-27-2010, 02:21 AM   #1
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up hpi drifter FS/FT GREAT DEAL

hey guys im selling my hpi sprint 2 as i dont have time for it anymore this is the drift sprint 2 it will come with car radio one venom 3000 mah battery and a onyx100 charger thats a 300 value it will aslo have original bodyif i can find it and the box box with manuels has subaru body with light buckets on it i also am including paint brushes paints and spare parts has 4 RUNS ON IT baught it for my girl and she just loves tcs not sliding turns...perfect for counter steer mod or beginner into drifting
ASKING [$175.00] shipped but will take offers or (trades+you pay for shippin)

ONLY RAN 4 TIMES SO MAYBE HOUR TOPS OF RUNTIME STILL BRAND NEW

turtle636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:01 AM   #2
Tech Initiate

is my price to high i mean help it will cost me $15 to ship 48 states due to weight and size...i will include a tracking number and i do not plan on just taking your money this money will go towards some stuff i need for my other rc cars...i know what its like to send money and recieve nothing honestly i want it gone taking up space on shelf and on setup table plus i want a good trade rating so i can get rid of other stuff soon
turtle636 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

From the pictures it looks pretty used, must be cell pics or somthing, doesnt really help the claim that its new, and the fact that u can get a brand new one for 199.99 doesnt help the price either, the venom batteries are cheap and no one likes them really and the onyx charger is a cheap charger as well.. so maybe u have 250 in car/battery/charger but battery/charger doesnt really help the sale IMO and the car isnt going to pull 175 unfortunately. I'd consider $150 shipped. let me know.
Boostcreepr is offline   Reply With Quote