R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #16
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniqueAustin View Post
$105 shipped is a fair price for a brand new servo. Tony is a great guy!
Thank you very much!!!! I was starting to feel like the bad guy.
Old 09-27-2010, 04:04 PM   #17
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)
Default pricing`

The guy is allowed to price his item at whatever price he wants. Junior Price Police should get new jobs. Good luck with your sale.

Old Guys Rule!

Bumper tag anyone?
Old 09-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #18
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG JIM WOODMAN View Post
The guy is allowed to price his item at whatever price he wants. Junior Price Police should get new jobs. Good luck with your sale.
Well said. Don't forget we still have little children that troll these forums. Free bump.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:23 AM   #19
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by trandyd View Post
You forget the fact that I Pm'd you trying to let you know that it was priced a bit high. Then you started by calling me a Smart ass and then calling me a geek. So I was not actually name calling more just stating the facts. Simple math still doesn't justify offering more than retail.
As I stated good luck selling,
I just paid $120.00 at our hobby shop for the same servo. Also maybe you should read the RULES BEFORE POSTING prices on anybodys post!! Most people know what things cost when they are looking. Tony is as honest as they come!! Free bump also.
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
Old 09-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #20
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlosi906 View Post
I just paid $120.00 at our hobby shop for the same servo. Also maybe you should read the RULES BEFORE POSTING prices on anybodys post!! Most people know what things cost when they are looking. Tony is as honest as they come!! Free bump also.

Thank you everyone for standing up for me. I try to be as reasonable as possible. Heck, sometimes just a nice PM will get ya a few more bucks off.
Have a great week everyone and bump it up!!!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:17 PM   #21
Tech Master

Bump for the night owls
Old 09-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #22
Tech Master

Old 09-30-2010, 12:40 AM   #23
Tech Master

FOLKS, please! I am being as respectful as I can, but I will not sell this servo for less than 100.00 shipped. I would love to get the 127.00 or so that I spent for it at the hobby shop, but I know thats impossible. These are great servos and I am seeing people list USED ones for 80.00+. Those are the offers that I have been getting for this one that is NEW. CRAZY!!!! Help me out here someone. Thanks guys, Tony Keigley.

Last edited by modified763; 09-30-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:53 AM   #24
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default servos

Guys,

We should all be leery of buying used/LIKE NEW/SUPPOSED NEW servos, i am soo tired of buying someones"great condition/new/like new servo" only to find out its not so great. servos are fragile. i just had a 7940 smoke out with less than 30minutes of run time (luckily i had a reciept). i've learned my lesson about servos. if your gonna pay high dollars for a servo and not get a reciept for warrenty work, your gonna get burned like i did......several times. you pay 80,90,100 bucks . it crapps out on you, you send it in for repair and pay a MINIMUM,MINIMUM of $30.00 !! do the math.

NO RECEIPT, NO BIG PRICE.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:07 AM   #25
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntek18 View Post
Guys,

We should all be leery of buying used/LIKE NEW/SUPPOSED NEW servos, i am soo tired of buying someones"great condition/new/like new servo" only to find out its not so great. servos are fragile. i just had a 7940 smoke out with less than 30minutes of run time (luckily i had a reciept). i've learned my lesson about servos. if your gonna pay high dollars for a servo and not get a reciept for warrenty work, your gonna get burned like i did......several times. you pay 80,90,100 bucks . it crapps out on you, you send it in for repair and pay a MINIMUM,MINIMUM of $30.00 !! do the math.

If you did your homework right, Hitec fixes their servos without asking for a receipt. What the heck are you doing hijacking my post? Everything that I sell is quality. If you ran a servo for less that 30 minutes, sounds to me like you dont know how to set your end points.....

Last edited by J.Whiting; 09-30-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #26
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by guntek18 View Post
Guys,

Not a very good way to start rc tech forums bud.Maybe you should start your own thread about the right way to buy things. Hey do you have a good used servo forsale.
Serpent S11T Losi ten scte Houston Tuned Team Toronero 2084 ss, plus 4 team 9901 ss pipe Hitech servos Proline tires SPONSORS T@T MOTOR SPORTS AND SKIDOO racing TEAM TERRIBLES,And finally my wallet.In Memory of my Boy Brian!
Old 09-30-2010, 06:30 PM   #27

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

modified you have a pm.. your moderator
Jeremy Whiting - serpent america - desoto racing - apicco race engines - RcRenew - jconcepts - Rc Pro Products - ko propo eurus - ko propo servos - VP PowerMaster Fuels - Answer-rc usa - advantage racing products - Parma/pse bodies - serpent 811 2.1 - 811t
Closed Thread