Wiki Posts
Search

VTA roller...

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default VTA roller...

This was going to be my Winter project, but a decrease in funds lately will not allow me to race this class this coming indoor season.

This is a TC4 that was previously run as a dirt oval car. It has a few scratches on the bottom, but it is free of any dirt and is clean as can be. Upgrades on the car include the Parma Ultra front bumper, blue aluminum threaded shocks, blue aluminum factory CVDs all around, steel outdrives, new bearings in both diffs, rear swaybar kit, factory blue carbon battery strap, 2.0 degree factory toe block in rear, and blue annodized camber rods up front.

This car also has the VTA tires and wheels installed on it. They are unglued. The wheels are the 5 spoke matte chrome finish and the tires are the standard VTA tread. These were just mounted last weekend and have never seen carpet or asphalt. I'll also be including a box of a lot of spare parts including a few different spurs, the extra swaybars, a spool, a few NIP parts, shock rebuild accessories, and a large spring assortment.

I would like to get $130.00 plus shipping. Please send a message for pics. You will see that this is a great car for anyone looking to get into this class.

Thanks.