Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5" Battery shrink wrap Heavy duty! 10-15 feet $8

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 10:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 5" Battery shrink wrap Heavy duty! 10-15 feet $8

I have some left over battery shrink wrap, probably 10-15 feet. Willing to let it go for $8 shipped. This stuff rocks. Here's the original listing.

I used to to recover some lipos and traxxas batteries.

It can also be resized by cutting with something hot. I used a soldering iron. Worked great

This is the info from where I got it:

Industry standard thickness battery shrink wrap.

This is the same thickness the pack manufacturers use. If they thought thinner was better they would use it. Weighs 8grams per foot thats 2.7grams for the average size pack. Isn't the protection worth it?

Li-po packs can cost many tens or even a hundred dollars!

Quantity does not make up for Quality! Don't get stuck with material to thin to protect your valuable investment!

"This stuff is tough as nails!"

This material is not that "cellophane thin" stuff you have seen on ebay advertised as "light weight" shrink wrap. This is not the super thick heavy electrical heat shrink tubing passed off as battery wrap. This is 4mil industry standard, clear 2:1 ratio shrink wrap, perfect for battery packs.