R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 09-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
Tech Apprentice

Default Like New Custom Works 1Gen GBX SPRINT CAR

I have a Custom Works 1 Gen GBX for sale I have had the car sitting on the shelf for a few years. I only raced it the bigger races. It has only been raced a total of 5 times since I built it. In the pictures you can see how clean the car is. It dose almost look like a brand new car. The car in the picture show’s the shocks off of it. I have a new package of TC3 shock for it. I had used longer shock on the back of the car when I raced it. I also have new package of custom work springs to go with the car.
The tranny has cut gears and a slipper eliminator mounted on it I have an inexpensive metal-geared servo for the steering mounted on the chassis. The car also has a new front sway bar mounted. The body and frame rails are still in really good shape. The front plastic bumper is broken off it was a common for them to break there. I did trim the down tubs just to the front of the nose of the car. I have all the hardware to mount the frame to the chassis I left it off so you could see the chassis. I will ship this priority mail so I may have to send it with the wing off. I prefer paypal but I will take a postal money order. My e-maill is speedraycermach5@hotmail.com the car is sold
Attached Thumbnails
Like New Custom Works 1Gen GBX SPRINT CAR-hpim1600-sprint-body.jpg   Like New Custom Works 1Gen GBX SPRINT CAR-top-chassis.jpg   Like New Custom Works 1Gen GBX SPRINT CAR-chassis-bottom.jpg  

Last edited by "SPEEDY'S"; 12-13-2014 at 01:05 PM.
"SPEEDY'S" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Tech Apprentice

all pm answerd
Old 09-25-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Tech Apprentice

BUMP