R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 09-21-2010, 11:32 PM   #1
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default 2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts

Selling my Academy Collection off! These vehicles have been great to me, I just haven't been running these classes so I figured I'd offer them up for a good deal?

The first GV2 is in really good condition and has a blue alum front arm mount and also includes an old but still very useable Airtronics 357 servo. The other GV2 buggy is a roller that hasn't been operated in a while. This car has a bunch of Titanium and stainless screws. Still a good car with plenty of life left! The GV2T truck is in really good condition (besides having some dust from the last time it was raced) I only raced that one about 4 times total. I modded the rear axles so I could mount Associated T4 QC adapters on there. Works great!

The truck includes a body and a pretty good set of Panther Switch 2.0 Super Softs rears and the stock Academy Front tires that have plenty of life left in them and actually work pretty good.

No tires included with the buggies.

All Vehicles have the "inch" front axles on them, meaning that AE type wheels fit.

Also included are many spares. Full set of arms for the truck, bunch of buggy arms, bulkheads, tons of spur gears, etc...

All this for $250 Shipped! (Lower 48)
I will also ship to canada as long as the buyer pays shipping and has a verified paypal account.

As with all my listings, this is used gear and no warranty is provided of any kind. Everything worked last time it was used.

PM me for questions! This is a great deal for someone looking to get into 1/10 offroad!!
Attached Thumbnails
2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts-1.jpg   2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts-2.jpg   2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts-3.jpg   2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts-4.jpg   2 Academy GV2 Pro Buggies, GV2T Truck + Parts-5.jpg  

Airtronics | Associated | DE Racing | Mugen | Hot Bodies | Kyosho | Novarossi | Savox | Schumacher | TOP Racing | Tamiya and more!
JoeNolasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #2
Company Representative

All Pms replied!

Airtronics | Associated | DE Racing | Mugen | Hot Bodies | Kyosho | Novarossi | Savox | Schumacher | TOP Racing | Tamiya and more!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Company Representative

Bump!

Old 09-24-2010, 10:40 AM   #4
Company Representative

$225?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:34 AM   #5
Company Representative

bump

Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
Company Representative

$220?

Old 10-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #7
Company Representative

sold!

Tags
academy, buggy, gv2 pro, gv2 truck