Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FT/FS - Kyosho Twin Force & Duratrax Mini Quake

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 03:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Default FT/FS - Kyosho Twin Force & Duratrax Mini Quake

I'm not all that interested in electric anymore and am looking to get rid of a couple of my electric trucks. I've got:

Kyosho Twin Force (same as the Mad force, but electric).
It needs your esc, batts and radio, but other than that it's good to go. Pretty much stock, with stock Kyosho motors, but it does have an upgraded hitec hi torque steering servo and will come with a pretty nice Jeep Rubicon Body, as well as a pretty nicely beat up basher body (the stock one). Pics available for this one. This was going to be a hybrid crawler/basher project that never got off the ground.

Duratrax Mini Quake.
This one is bone stock, but comes completely ready to run with micro esc, radio, battery and charger. I also have an extra esc for it, as well as a couple of extra suspension arms (upper and lower). I think there are two of the rediculously small e-clips missing, but those are easy to get. Also missing form it is one of the shock collars. I can get pics of it, just to show that it is in great shape, other than being a little bit dusty.

As far as a price...hmmm, I have no idea what to ask for them, so if it's cool, I'll take offers. As far as trades go, anything in terms of nitro offroad would be what I am interested in.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Default traxxas tmaxx 3.3

interested in trade for mad force let me know please send pictures if interested i can send pictures also