Fully moded aluminum CF nitro rustler. Fantom. Pro-Line. T-maxx. Traxxas

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fully moded aluminum CF nitro rustler. Fantom. Pro-Line. T-maxx. Traxxas

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 10:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Fully moded aluminum CF nitro rustler. Fantom. Pro-Line. T-maxx. Traxxas

Up for sale here is an all silver aluminum RD rustler with all CF also. I have had the car for 3 years now and everything on it basically is aftermarket, It has a fantom .15 side exaust non pull start w/CVEC race pipe. I have just rebuilt the engine and it has MAYBE 2 quarts through it and it runs extremely well.car includes 3 painted bodies On May 22 I won a big Minnesota points series race which had magazine coverage and this is the car that did it. go to www.fiskhobbyfarm.com for the results I raced in the gas sportsman class and won the A-main by a lap and a half it will be in probably the next issue of r/c car magazine or maybe next months, I was there pulling some trigger along side the editor SKINNY. you could own this race winner. I have put upwards of 900 dollars into this truck, I can include a radio and almost everything you need to run it or I may be willing to part everything out. I would take 520 dollars for the truck and a lot of better stuff like a hi torque servo or I may consider offers on parts. I also would be willing to let the whole package of aluminum and CF rd stuff to go for 200. It is Aluminum made by www.rdracingproducts.com, good quality stuff. Just sart making offers people. I can send pics of the car also, e-mail me with questions and offers or post here. I cant get pics to work so e-mail me for those too at [email protected] and my AIM is Sporttrax250