R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 09-12-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default RC8TE and RC8BE Factory Team for trade for Onroad Touring Cars

I am looking to trade the following for two, completely set up on road cars with high end electronics.

Here's what I have to trade.

4 month old RC8T Factory Team with Full Tekno Electric Conversion Kit and Chassis. I have all of the original parts for Nitro, including the original chassis, plus the full Tekno conversion kit which is the Chassis I ran for the last two months. This Truggy comes with the latest Monster Mamba/2200 kv ESC/Motor combo. I will include any and all spare parts which includes all of the rod ends, A-arms, Spur Gears, Diff Cases, etc, upgraded pistons (currently installed), etc. I will also include 2 Trunigy Hardcase, 5000 4s Lipo's. These batteries have been balanced every charge including the first and have been great. I would guess there have been roughly 10-15 charges through each battery. The Truggy will NOT include the Steering and brake servos, or the RX.

4 month old RC8Be. THis was originally an RC8Be kit. I upgraded the shocks to the big bore shocks a month ago with the high end racing pistons. It will come equiped with the Tekin RX8 ESC/Motor combo. The motor is 2050 KV. I will include 2 4s 5000 MAH Turnigy Hardcase Lipo's with this trade as well as any extra parts. Buggy will come with a used set of PRoline Callibers and 2 new sets of practice tires.

Both of these 1/8th scales have been meticulously taken care of and are in top shape.

I will have pictures available by tomorrow. If you are intersted PM me and let's talk over the phone. That's probably easiest. I have done very little trading throug RC TEch due to being burned the very first time. You can view my trading record however on Ebay. My "handle" is Whatsup2262.
Cojex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 07:43 PM   #2
Tech Fanatic

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

my phone number is 619-571-8559 my name is Brandon Austin
nurchburgler is offline   Reply With Quote