Wiki Posts
Search

TRADE: RC8Te plus batteries for Hot Boddies Cyclone

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default TRADE: RC8Te plus batteries for Hot Boddies Cyclone

I am looking to trade this AWESOME RC8Te package for a fully set up, Hot Boddies Cyclone OR Xray onroad sedan. Must come complete wtih ESC and Motor combo. Preferrably an LRP SSX or equivalent.

RC8TE was an original Factory Team that was converted with the Teckno conversion. Package will include all of the original NITRO components and the original, unused Chassis. Big Bore shocks, all carbon fibre, etc. Extra screw set comes wtih kit as does all the extra, new parts. See pictures.

RC8Te will include 4 month old Monster Mambe V3 2200kv/ESC combo. No servo's or RX included.

Package will come with 2 hardcase 4500MAH Turnigy LIPO Batteries with Deans. BAtteries have been EXCELLENT! 10 -15 charges through each.

Two used tops, one JR Concepts and the other custom painted, (professionally done), original body.

I have only traded on a limited basis on RC TECH due to being burned the very first time I traded. Check out my history though on EBAY at Whatsup 2262. I trade VERY NICE, CLEAN, maintained stuff that's in great shape. See feedback.

Send PM for pictures