Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Allmost NEW NTC3 with ver. 2 susp. plus many hopups and O.S. 12TR SWEET DEAL

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (83%+)
Default Allmost NEW NTC3 with ver. 2 susp. plus many hopups and O.S. 12TR SWEET DEAL

I am selling my nitro TC3 kit which has been taken great care of. After every race (only 2) I took apart everything, throughly cleaning each part and examining for wear. This car is in great shape and looks and feels brand new. The included motor has had only 1/3 gallon of Byron 20% run through it and roars! The car for sale includes many great hop ups making it much better than the factory team TC3.

Includes:
*complement of RPM heavy duty ball cups and front bumper
*locking titanium turnbuckles for the rear suspension
*GS hobby eyelets on rear turnbuckles
*Complete version 2 suspension upgrade including new A-arms, shock tower, mounts, etc...
*K factory low CG fuel tank.
*Full bearing sets in both front and rear diffs
*2 of each, Red and Silver pinion gears (torque) and 1 set of the stock black/blue set (RPM)
*Three extra front/ rear shock towers.
*Front and rear extra hinge pin mounts.
*Extra disk brake.
*Rear sway bar.
*Front Blade roll bar with alluminum mounts
*3racing carbon fiber radio tray and corresponding mounts.
*3racing carbon fiber fual tank protector and chassis brace.
*Extra rear knuckle set for version 2 suspension.
*Extra front knuckle set
*6 extra socket caps (2249)
*Allmost New O.S. 12 TR slide carb motor with sg crankshaft, O.S. air cleaner #103 with extra elements (hardly any wear to the heat sink head).
*Stock associated rear exaust tuned pipe with manifold.
*Threaded Factory team shocks.
*Two speed cintrifigul transmition.
*Aluminum CVD's
*Awesome professionally airbrushed body (somewhat used)
*4 extra (very expensive) O.S. A-5 Glow plugs

This car is a rolling chassis and only requires a radio and two servo's to operate. I've put alot of time into this car assuring that it would operate at tip top shape every time i've used it and it has. This car would be awesome for anyone and I regret having to get rid of it. If your interisted please email me at [email protected], PM me, or call me @ 716-874-0766 with any questions. If you call just ask for Rich or leave a message.

My asking price is only $350 [or best offer] with motor or $275 [or best offer] with out.

P.S. Believe me this car is basically new and I just spent all day cleaning and rebuilding it from racing yesterday in toronto.
Attached Thumbnails Allmost NEW NTC3 with ver. 2 susp. plus many hopups and O.S. 12TR SWEET DEAL-ntc3-pic.jpg