Wiki Posts
Search

Rc boat collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)
Default Rc boat collection

I think that is finally time for me to thin out my boat collection. Really don't want to, but I just never have the time to play with all of them and so they just sit around the house. If your interested in anything let me know and I will send more pictures to you and please ask any questions that you have.

First up is a Proboat Formula Fastech. This boat has maybe five runs on it. It's all stock and in really good shape. When I got it it had a crack in the windshield, but it comes with a brand new hatch that has never been used. I did remove the decals because they started peeling as soon as it hit the water. Comes with the remote, the stand, and a brand new hatch. The boat has about 5 minutes a freshly greased shaft. I'm asking $200 shipped for it.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Next is a Leecraft XT 460 hull. This is just the hull, radio box, and motor mount. I had this completely rtr, but took it all apart when I had to have the hull repaired. I ended up selling the motor while the boat was at the paint shop. The boat was repaired correctly with fiberglass and then a filler was applied and sanded down smooth. The bottom of the boat is perfect. It is all white, but the top has a run in the paint and a crack in the paint. I told the shop that the paint on the bottom needed to be perfect, but that I was going to eventually have them paint the top a different color so just spray it so it had an even base coat. I never got around to doing to top, but it is still good the way it sits. I'm asking $100 plus shipping for it.

Last edited by blazerss; 09-12-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

pics of the shockwave please.
Old 09-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Addict

More pics added
Old 09-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Tech Addict

BUMP