Wiki Posts
Search

Hobby Closet Cleanup Ver 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Hobby Closet Cleanup Ver 2.0

Rollers, parts.. look whats inside- you may find something you can use.

Too many cars (25 or so), 2 kids, a three and a half year old and a two year old keeping me from being able to maintain this many cars. I started a thread a while ago asking for help cleaning up my closet which has enough stuff to open my own hobby shop... I am looking to downsize to a handful of cars... so help me thin out some stuff. This will be a working thread, meaning i will try to add items (cars, tools, engines, radios) as i get them ready for package, so check back often- you may see something you want or need.

** update- 3rd kid is on the way (end of July)... wife says i have to seriously downsize...

Paypal is preferred, and if the items yield no interest in about two weeks or so i will go ahead and put them on ebay.

All items will be shipped USPS parcel post with delivery conf. Insurance is optional. If you want to pony up for extra few bucks, depending on the size of the item I can send it priority.

Shipping to continental US only. No international shipping. Sorry.

Car#1
I am not sure what to call this- other than a used Kyosho MP 7.X Kanai Something.
I think most of the aluminium has been upgraded, with milled ridiculously thick front and rear shock towers, JT racing chassis, JT racing radio plate, front and rear chassis braces, CVDs all around, ... see the pictures. This will come as a rolling chassis, just as seen in the pictures. It will come with a beater body, semi worn tires in the pics, some body pins, servo standoffs if i can find it... All i can say is that this buggy is built like a tank, a legendary Kyosho buggy. No engine, pipe, clutch, flywheel, electronics...
100.00 shipped.

Car#4
Next up is a Traxxas Revo 3.3 roller with engine, pipe, servos.. No receiver or radio.
it has a 3.3 with plenty of life in it, modified/built with racing in mind, but never got around to actually racing it- i ran it a few times in my back yard, but thats it. it has tekno radio box, servo tray, wing mount, foward only conversion, giant fuel tank from trinity spyder truck, resonator pipe, pull start installed, stock throttle servo, futaba 9450 for steering, front bumper was removed, comes with a beater body, stock wheels and tires... what you see in the pic is what you get minus the receiver you see installed. I can include some shock springs and rockers, but that's about it. I can, however include the stock fuel tank if you would like it. I also have the blue stock pipe. A crazy fun truck to drive, impressively capable race truck. 240.00 shipped.

Car#5
Next i have a kyosho mp777 sp2. Not 100% sure if its WC, but it does have some upgrades that will not make it matter. Its got the k factory carbon fibre radio tray, carbon fibre steering plate, fioroni chassis braces front and back, cvd's, kfactory one piece engine mount, aluminum servo mounts, will come with sport tires and a crowd pleaser practice body (the body is really rough)- as seen, minus engine, pipe, and electronics. This one will come with clutch, flywheel, shoes, but no air filter.
I can include a round of NIP suspension arms.
225.00 shipped.

I can make this almost RTR as seen in it sits the pic, minus the receiver. the engine is Werks B7 with less than 2 gallons, Werks 2013 pipe, airtronics standard throttle servo, high torque steering servo..
300.00 shipped.

Car #6
Next up is a slash 2wd artr with mamba max 5700 KV system (thats motor and esc). some upgrades, jc goosebump tires with good treads, futaba s9404 servo for steering, intended to race mod sc, never got around to it, probably never will. Will come with amsoil 7 body seen, in good condition. Will not come with receiver, radio, battery. There is damage on the tranny case where one of the screws thread in (as seen in pic), but it absolutely does not affect the car in any way- purely cosmetic. There is also no gear cover. sorry. DOH!! This is not the slash that was sold in posts below. That was an rtr slash with stock equipment.
160.00 shipped.

Car #8
Here is an HPI Savage roller. This car/truck also has no radio or receiver. It does, however, have a Dynamite Mach 26 with about 15 tanks through it, including break in. It has the stock pipe, but it worked just fine with the Mach 26. Lets see... it has Fast Lane Machines extended lowered chassis (new), Fast Lane Machines servo tray, FLM servo mounts, RC Ravens triple rate springs, Hitec 550 for throttle, 650 for steering, the fuel tank has been relocated, new skids, new bumpers, tmaxx wheels, stock savage tires... I may be forgetting some more FLM items. The truck started out as the original savage 21. Have had zero problems with this truck. i will throw in whatever parts i also have for this truck, like used tvp's, original radio box, stock shock springs, some plastic parts like bumpers, skids, etc. 225 shipped just as seen in the pics, minus the receiver. Price is the way it is because its a heavy truck to ship. I can also sell the truck without the motor for 175 shipped. Oh- i did find a slightly used jeep wrangler body to go with the truck if wanted. its painted silver and black, almost just like the way HPI advertises it.

Car #10

Losi xxxs rtr first gen roller or... artr
will come with jr z250 steering servo- .19sec, 49oz torque
i probably ran this about 10 times or so- the bottom of the chassis shows virtually no wear. (no i did not run it on carpet... well, okay- one time in my living room) it will come with stock rtr body (losi stratus), stock wheels, tires, manual.. i put on threaded shocks from an ofna ob4 a while back, sold the kit shocks. they do look pimp. no radio or receiver.
75.00 shipped.

for 100.00 shipped, i can leave the gmv3r (reversing brushed esc that's able to handle motors down to 15 turns) and the trinity p2kpro.

the novak xxl receiver is not included.
car stand also not included.

I will let the LC Collari 3.0 engine go for 60.00 shipped.
About 6 tanks ran through this engine, it has sirio carb on it, roto start thing on the back of it is chewed up, but runs fine. Just needs tuning.

Novarossi pipes for .15 engines (2) for 15.00 each or 25.00 shipped for both.
perfect for serpent impact or hpi super nitro

I have more to come, like several team magic g4 gas cars, mtx3 shocks, etc. ask questions via pm or email [email protected].

i can provide additional or larger photos with details if needed. thanks for looking.

thanks for looking.

Last edited by cheesewhip; 04-29-2011 at 08:25 PM. Reason: some rollers sold
Old 09-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Default bump

bump
Old 09-16-2010, 11:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default bump

bump
Old 09-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Tech Regular

Default slash

deal pending on the slash
Old 09-17-2010, 12:47 PM
RiZ
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

PayPal sent for the Slash.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:02 PM
Tech Regular

Default slash sold

slash sold!! thanks, riz.
Old 09-22-2010, 07:47 AM
Tech Regular

Default shipping change

Please take note of change made to method of shipping. If the shipping cost (to me) is under 20.00, i will ship the item usps priority. If the shipping cost is over 20.00 i will ship the item parcel post. Of course if the shipping for the item cost more than 20.00 but you want the item shipped priority, you can pay the difference to get the item shipped priority (actual shipping cost minus 20.00). All prices above include shipping and delivery confirmation.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default jr receiver

deal pending on JR Receiver.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Tech Regular

Default mini baja price lowered

mini baja price lowered to 120 from 140.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default receiver

JR receiver sold and shipped yesterday.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Tech Regular

Default mtx3 belts

sale pending on mtx3 belts

give me your best offer on the mini baja- i will consider serious offers... its rtr minus battery charger... 2.4ghz controller..
Old 10-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

payment sent
Old 10-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

payment for setup station sent
Old 10-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

Default mtx3 belts

belts are gone...
Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Tech Regular

Default engine and mini baja

collari price dropped to 75 shipped.

mini baja dropped to SOLD.

Last edited by cheesewhip; 10-27-2010 at 12:01 PM. Reason: sold

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.