Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Turnigy 5000mAh 40c-50c 2S Lipos w/deans >

FS: Turnigy 5000mAh 40c-50c 2S Lipos w/deans

FS: Turnigy 5000mAh 40c-50c 2S Lipos w/deans

Old 08-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FS: Turnigy 5000mAh 40c-50c 2S Lipos w/deans

I'm selling basically these basically brand new Turnigy Lipo's that have been only partially used just a few times in a Savage Flux. They have never been fully charged/discharged but have been balanced and storage charged without issue. These Lipos are found at Hobbyking at the following link for specifications and details

http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...dProduct=10305

One of the lipo's arrived with a bad cell out of the box and slightly puffed when I purchased them from Hobbyking. I was able to revive the cell with a few short charges in NIMH mode on my AC6 Thunder charger. Once I was able to get a Lipo cell check pass, I gave the puffed lipo a gentle Lipo balance charge at .5 amp, then 1.0a then 2.0a. The lipo has charged without incident and has been within .06-.02v tolerance of the cells. Discharge is around the same, depending on the load and amount discharged.

The other Lipo is in perfect shape with cell tolerances with .01v - .02v. Both Lipos have had deans ultra connectors soldered on. The black electrical tape is easily removable. What you wish to do with the slightly puffed lipo pack is entirely up to you as I'm selling these at a loss to replace them with another lipo set. I did use these for a brief 5 minutes speed run on my Savage Flux with no issues, so I know they can be useful to someone as I don't wish to deal with babying a puffed pack.

The puffed pack has been marked with a black "X" on the left side of label.

I am asking $45 which INCLUDES USPS parcel shipping with delivery confirmation to the lower 48 U.S States and Cananda. Sorry, NO international orders and NO TRADES!
Payment is to be via Paypal ONLY at [email protected]. Package will ship once payment has been confirmed, no exceptions!

Lipos will be shipped at storage mode voltages.

Please feel free to PM me with questions and or reasonable offers. Thanks and first come, first serve!

Old 08-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Evening bump
Old 08-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sold in another forum!