Wiki Posts
Search

mach 427 teal head, fioroni clutch, and more

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (75%+)
Default mach 427 teal head, fioroni clutch, and more

Hello you I have a 1 to a 1 1/2 gallon old mach 427 teal head two head buttons, three mc59 powerplugs included. spin start version. comes with starter bit for a drill 55 shipped
or I can combine it with the ht pipe and header for 65 shipped

Losi ht pipe and header for losi 1/8 scale vehicles. Has standard u shaped header not the lst2 one. 15 shipped

I have a fioroni turbo sliding clutch, has extra set of shoes, and brand new springs recently installed.. 15 shipped

losi muggy flywheel with dynamite max life clutch shoes, shoes have around a quart on them, losi 1.0 springs, always deburred and kept up with. 15 shipped

Paypal only shipping is free for domestic usa other countries add shipping thanks for looking

I will ship first to members with excellent trader ratings because im the new guy... Pics can be sent upon request...

Last edited by cham; 08-25-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

shameless bump
Old 08-26-2010, 01:10 PM
Tech Adept

prices are obo folks, will take 70 for everything shipped

bump
Old 11-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)
Exclamation

can you send pic's of the both clutch setup's to [email protected]

Originally Posted by cham
Hello you I have a 1 to a 1 1/2 gallon old mach 427 teal head two head buttons, three mc59 powerplugs included. spin start version. comes with starter bit for a drill 55 shipped
or I can combine it with the ht pipe and header for 65 shipped

Losi ht pipe and header for losi 1/8 scale vehicles. Has standard u shaped header not the lst2 one. 15 shipped

I have a fioroni turbo sliding clutch, has extra set of shoes, and brand new springs recently installed.. 15 shipped

losi muggy flywheel with dynamite max life clutch shoes, shoes have around a quart on them, losi 1.0 springs, always deburred and kept up with. 15 shipped

Paypal only shipping is free for domestic usa other countries add shipping thanks for looking

I will ship first to members with excellent trader ratings because im the new guy... Pics can be sent upon request...