Wiki Posts
Search

Electric Monster Trucks...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Electric Monster Trucks...

Hey guys I'm looking to sell a few of my race Mt's here on the board. Lets just start off by saying they are not old beat up trucks that I just dont want anymore. The reason I'm looking to sell them is simply because I need the money to get into 1/10 offroad racing. I love my Mt's but for the 5 or so times a year I get to actually drive them there is too much money invested when It could be put into something I'd use alot more. OFFERS WELCOME! don't be afraid guys I'm not going rip you to shreds like other guys who think they are low-balled...

These are listed as race trucks simply because that is what I used them for. Fear not for the bashers out there these trucks are LOADS of fun to run and would be great to take out back and hammer on with little worry. They are all setup extremely well and I have taken my time to ensure they wont let me down (crosses fingers) haha

First off I have my new to me Etzler chassis'd clod. I know you guys getting into racing arent trying to spend $1200 to build a clod like this one... Only reason it is on the chopping block is because I feel I can ask the most out of it and need quick cash. I raced it once so far and man did it run good. Maybe Mike (devastator) can chime in and attest to that lol.

SPECS: novak c2 speedo, checkpoint 11x2's, jr 9000t servo, proline powerstroke shocks, etzler ti chassis kit complete with ti BTA steering kit, etzler steel links and lockout/wheelie bar, and thunder tech cvd's front and rear.

I need to keep the wheels/tires pictured... I'm currently running shaved pullers or bajas with no wideners using stock clod plastic wheel hubs so thats what will work.

Just add wheels/tires/rx and WIN, or BASH haha
Price: $650 shipped

PICS:

Guys if you need any more pictures or information feel free to ask. That goes for future buyers also, if you have an issue with these trucks I'm not going anywhere so feel free to ask me and I'll help to the best of my abilities. I've done a few deals on here and have always been straight up and polite.

thanks for checking out my stuff

Last edited by Buckland; 08-24-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Twin Force is Gone!

No one wants to try a fun new style of racing??