Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS Losi 2.0 E Buggy and truggy, lots of parts, batteries, etc

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 11:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Default FS Losi 2.0 E Buggy and truggy, lots of parts, batteries, etc

Want to sell both with all parts as one lot and willing to take a hit to do so. I have one of each Losi 2.0 buggy and truggy, both in great shape. Each has the flex tuned chassis. Both are converted to brushless with the Mamba Monster ESC and Castle monster motors. I have the 2200 KV castle motor in the buggy and fresh 1520 series 1600 KV in the truggy. Buggy is setup for 4s and truggy is 5s. I also have a brand new unused Steve Neu extra motor (1515 2.5D) $250.00 wicked truggy motor and unused monster ESC. I have many 5mm pinion gears as well as tons of fasteners, different shock springs, lots of fluids, etc. Also have all the forged hudy allen drivers needed for a 1/4" drive setup. I am including (4) 4s lipo 5000mah batteries (one of which is genuine losi) and (2) 5s 5000 mah. Several sets of buggy and truggy wheel/tire setups as well. Truggy has Hitec 7955TG servo, buggy has 5955TG. Have the following extra servos, JR 9100s, brand new JR 126MG, and JR Z650M. Have seperate radio for each losi, airtronics MX sport. Brand new unused my laps transponder. Truggy has brand new unused proline body with an extra proline and factory body. Every tool as seen is included. Also have a venom pro 7 amp charger with brand new 20 amp power supply as well in the lot. If you see it, it is included. The buyer can do as they will, but I do not want to separate, and the price is FIRM. It isnt killing me to not sell this stuff, considering the buyer is getting a great deal. I will get further pictures as requested. Neither have the smart diffs. $1500 for the lot.

Last edited by Brandon75173; 08-22-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-22-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

so you are asking 250.00 for the hole lot
Old 08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Tech Initiate

EEK. I guess when I copy and pasted it the price was left off. $250 would be the deal of a lifetime for someone. Sorry.