Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck >

WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck

WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck

Old 08-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck

Here are some pics. Let me know what you have to trade (slash/strike/ect)

Here is a very nice Blackfoot that I am looking to sell. I have owned five others in the past and this is the nicest that I have seen in a long time. The paint is in good condition (very nice two tone paint job). There is a little dust from sitting, but it should clean up nicely.

Here is a rundown of everything included and a little more info about the truck:

Tamiya Blackfoot Truck - in nice condition, a little dusty but should clean up nicely. Comes with Tamiya oil shocks in the front and stock shocks in the rear. Body post seem to be in good condition. The wheels are the gold style found on the Monster Beetle. They are in pretty nice condition as the photos show, but there is some flaking. Another cool thing is the rare tow hitch on the back of the truck (I have never seen one of these before). Tires are old school pin tires (I think they look much better than the stock style)

Tamiya Blackfoot Body - this is in good condition for its age. It has a very nice paint job, a very nice Blue and Black two tone setup. Check out all the photos to see the condition of it.

Radio gear - I was unable to test this due to not having a matching crystal set. The transmitter is a Futaba FP-T2P. I did throw some batteries and it powered up. The receiver is a Aristocraft unit. The servos are also both Aristrocraft. The steering servo seems to be stripped so I am including a very nice Airtronics Servo.

Mechanical Speed Control - the contacts seem to be going bad, so I am including another very nice Tamiya mechanical speed control. The motor is a nice Trinity motor, with a very nice heat blue heatsink.

This truck has not really been tested due to the fact that i don't have matching crystals. I did manually move the msc and was able to get the drivetrain moving (the contacts seemed a little weak, which is the reason I am including the extra speed control)

Please let me know if you have any questions and check out all the photos below. Shipping will be $25 just due to wanting to package it nicely to protect this piece of Tamiya history (I am going to use a lot of bubble wrap to make sure everything is protected well).

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck-102_1184.jpg   WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck-102_1213.jpg   WTT Tamiya Blackfoot (all original and very nice) for Short Course Truck-102_1202.jpg