Wiki Posts
Search

m11 radio, 2 recievers, 3 modules, 220$ shipped

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default m11 radio, 2 recievers, 3 modules, 220$ shipped

hello all, i have an m11 radio that im selling. i dont no what to say about used radios other then it works very good and hasnt ever given me a problem.

it will also come with the newest airtronics module and 2 receivers, 1 is brand new and the other has about 2 runs on it.

the used one has very low time on it because the airtronics rep i talked to (craig) just sent me the latest module n receivers. i also have another 2 modules that it will come with, 1 is also new n the other has alot of time on it as it was the one i used all of the time.

i didnt take pictures of it and wont be able to for about three weeks unless i find someone who really wants to buy this then i can find a way to have my mother take pictures n send them to me, im on the road racing the proffessional motocross nationals,

i dont really no a price for used radios, for the radio and 2 receivers n 3 modules i think i can get 220$ shipped but if im wrong im totally open for your offers and i am willing to make some good deals. since the radio on amain cost 60$ more then that n this comes with an xtra 3 things thats where my asking price starts so im not worried to hear an offer thats beneath this. let me no if this strikes your intrest.

just so anyone knows i can have this sent when money is in my paypal.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

bump