Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
WTT/WTS: Custom Carbon Fiber E-Revo for Savage Flux! >

WTT/WTS: Custom Carbon Fiber E-Revo for Savage Flux!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTT/WTS: Custom Carbon Fiber E-Revo for Savage Flux!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Default WTT/WTS: Custom Carbon Fiber E-Revo for Savage Flux!

I have realised that a savage flux would be more suited for what I want to use my MT for. This truck is very, very nice, and has a lot of time and upgrades put into it. It is an excellent basher, it has withstood many skatepark bashes with out ANY broken parts whatsoever. It also would be an excellent racer, as it is very light for an Electric MT, with Truggy tires, 4s lipo, and plastic skidplates it is about 9.5 lbs. I have constantly gotten 30-40 minutes of runtime with the Turnigy lipos. I showed pics of the slipper being damaged, but the truck will come with new aluminum slipper pads, and a new 20T pinion and Metal 40T spur which will stop the problem since the slipper will no longer be exposed. This truck is my baby, and is custom, you won't find another truck like this. The chassis design is much more durable than the plastic E-Revo chassis, and the truck is also very well balanced. Here is what I'm looking to trade (or sell):

Here is the link to my build thread, and it explains everything that's on it, along with pictures and comments.

http://www.beatyourtruck.com/forum/s...version!/page2

For whatever deal I trade, it will include a HUGE parts lot which includes 2 bodies, 2 aluminum chassis', extra tekno motor mount and ESc mount, clutches, a-arms, rockers, MIP CVDS, red turnbuckles, and just about very other spare you can think of. Two full ziplock gallon bags and a parts case full of stuff.

I'm expecting a Truck that has at least some spares, and a good amount of upgrades (bulletproof diffs), as my truck has almost every upgrade I can think of on it. Or, you could include some cash. I have WELL over $1250 into my truck.

Now, Here's what I'm willing to trade:

-A Roller with two Turnigy 4s 5000mah 40c lipos, but without tires, servo, radio, ESC, or Motor for a Savage Flux Roller that doesn't have servo, radio, motor, etc, but has at least 4 lipos (four 2s, two 2s and two 3s)

Same as above except no lipos on either side of trade

Or, make me an offer on the truck, with or without lipos. I am not selling or trading my motor and ESC, as I'll keep them for my truck since I know they are not faulty. I would also like to keep the tires, though I might throw in a set of Traxxas Response Pros.

Please Feel Free to ask any questions!