Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FLM Chassis and Aluminum Wheels to Trade >

FLM Chassis and Aluminum Wheels to Trade

FLM Chassis and Aluminum Wheels to Trade

Old 07-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default FLM Chassis and Aluminum Wheels to Trade

I am looking to trade some of this stuff that I don't need for some stuff that I want. I would be willing to sell the items for a reasonable price. I am looking for the following:
3S Turnigy Lipo/LiFe Packs (less cycles the better and must have been balanced when charged)
Dynamite Passport Ultra Charger
FLM Stampede 1/8 Version 1 Chassis
FLM Stampede Aluminum Tranny housing
FLM Stampede Shock Towers

First off is my FLM Ice chassis for the Tmaxx 3.3, this is a used chassis but it is in great condition. Only has a few scratches on the lower braces. I do not have the motor mount because it cracked. I do have the extended drive shaft and I may still have the drive cups but I have to look for them.

Next up is a Castle Creations 7700kv motor with about 10 runs max on a 6 cell NIMH pack. Decided to upgrade to a 4600kv for my Stampede.

1st set of Aluminum Maxx wheels, these are still new but a few bits of chrome started flaking off.

2nd Set of Aluminum Maxx. These are also brand new and have never been used.

1st set Aluminum 2.2 wheels. These are brand new and I have only seen this set, I believe they were custom made. These have a 12mm hex mount for the rear and need bearings for the front. Should work on any 2wd stadium truck.

2nd set Aluminum 2.2 wheels. These are brand new and I have only seen this set, I believe they were custom made. These have a 12mm hex mount for the rear and need bearings for the front. Should work on any 2wd stadium truck.

Last edited by Altered Image; 07-24-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump
Old 07-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Another bump