R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade

Old 07-21-2010, 10:39 PM   #1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)
Default Garage sale. Futaba FM module, Novak GT7, Smart Stops, etc.

Extra stuff I don't need. Open to offers. Please PM any offers or possible trades. As with anything used - sold as-is, no refunds. I have awesome feedback on eBay and the Traxxas forums as well as some car audio forums from years ago. Same username at the other sites. Prices are shipped to the lower 48 States. Thanks for looking and I may find some more stuff to list so check back until the thread is over.

Futaba FP-PK-FM 75mhz module and FP-R113F 3 channel micro receiver. RX still has the original plastic cover on the label. The antenna wire is in near-perfect condition with just a little kink in the coating from being bent over the end of an ant tube. Some scratches on the outer case. - The Module looks great. Channel is number 64 75.470MHz. And yes the crystal in the RX is the same. This was in a 3pk and should work in all versions of the 3pk, 3pks, and 3pj from what I read, but please be sure of this as I am not guaranteeing this. I am selling this as-is, as I don't have a radio to test it with, but I did plug the RX into an ESC and a transponder lit up when plugged into the acc plug so power does go thru it. Guy I got it from did use it until he went 2.4 gig. Asking $50 shipped.

Duratrax Flashpoint - shows signs of wear but works great. I tried it along with my barely-used one and this one was always a consistant 0.4 degrees lower. $11 shipped.

Hitec hfs-03mm FM receivers. Have two of these. One says 75MHz. Both say Single conversion Narrow band. 3 channel. Both antenna wires show bare wire in a couple places but don't appear broken thru. No idea if they work, but they both lit the green light when I plugged them in to an ESC. Asking $18 shipped for both.

Novak Smart Stops for lipos. Safely use Lipos with an ESC that doesn't have a built in cut-off. I have a 2 cell and a 4 cell. I bought these new at my old LHS for $35 each and used them both succesfully. 4cell was great in Mini Revo VXL. Both have blue warning lights. One has the to-rx wire shortened. Comes with instructions for installing and programming. Asking $13 each or $23 for both.

HPI Z956 Baja 5b 24mm wheel wrench.Orange. Some small nicks and signs of use. Looks like shock tools on the backside.
Losi LOSA5419 15mm shock tool set. Look brand new. 2 peices. Asking $9 shipped for all three.

Novak GT7. Has deans plugs for the batt and motor. on/off switch wire is taped but works fine. I didn't do the repair. I was told it works but i an't test it right now. I plugged a batt in and it lit up the "no rx signal" lights so it did get that right. If it doesn't sell before I get my radio back I'll gladly test it then. The solder job of the wires to the board looks great, like the manufacturer did it. No funny smells and I do trust the guy I got it from, but have to say it's really untested. Asking $30 shipped.

Ilap personal transponder. Plugged it in and the light flashed red like it should. I have seen it work before at the track that uses Ilap transponders. Wires are near-perfect. Asking $22 shipped.

Last edited by koolwhipman; 07-23-2010 at 07:49 AM.
koolwhipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
Tech Master

Bumped.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:51 AM   #3
Tech Master

Prices lowered. Really not attached to this stuff.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:18 AM   #4
Tech Master

Throwing it up.

Any offers for some or all?
Old 07-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #5
Tech Master

Alot of it is on eBay. Starts at a penny with no reserve.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
Old 07-31-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
Tech Master

Coming to an end in a few hours guys. Get your bids in and if it's not on eBay I should still have the things and will entertain offers.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolwhipman View Post
Ilap personal transponder. Plugged it in and the light flashed red like it should. I have seen it work before at the track that uses Ilap transponders. Wires are near-perfect. Asking $22 shipped.

Koolwhipman. I sent you a PM on this transponder. Hit me back bud!
Mr.Maim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Maim View Post
Koolwhipman. I sent you a PM on this transponder. Hit me back bud!
do these work with the amb software?
kman16jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

You have a Pm on the transponder!
Mark the Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote