Wiki Posts
Search

losi ten t like new

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 06:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default losi ten t like new

up for sale is a ten t that dosent have a mark on the chassis not even a scrach. the truck has a losi 8 clutch and steel flie wheel it also has white spoke buggy rims crime fighter tires and 17 mm wheel adapters, i also put on a 3.3 carb on it because the stock carbs had problems getting stuck open common problem.replaced the steering servo for a metal gear airtronics.this ten has less than 3 tanks in it never seen the dirt mainly modified every thing is like new.will leave it together except the transmitter. the reciver,motor and evry thing else that would come with it still have the box the paper work and all the stuff it came with it. bought it new less than 2 months ago. the only reason for selling i have to many rc cars the body is the only thing that is damaged it has a couple of cracks on it i took the orange new body and used on my other one the body that comes with is the green one.will not be disapointed 325.00 shipped if intreasted can call 906 428-9383 ask for jim thanks
Old 07-20-2010, 06:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Old 07-20-2010, 06:23 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Briguy
I can vouge for Jim hes a Great Guy and has good comuincation. I Know you will be satisfied with any car or thing he sells! Hes a stand up guy!
Old 07-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Thanks , but I need pics before buying anything .