Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck. >

Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)
Default Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.

I will get pics up tomarrow.

I would like to get rid of both trucks but if you only want one that will do too.

SC10 $300 shipped or $275 with radio gear if not traded
-Brushless VXL
-Has Losi 2.4GHz Rx/Tx but can separate. Would like to leave the motor/esc
-1 calibers mounted 60% tread. 2 sets of mounted bowties 80%+
-Body pretty decent but has a small crack at each corner of the rear
-2 7cell Nimh packs included

Rustler with Slash a-arms and extended chassis. $250 shipped if not traded
-Brushless VXL
-yellow crystal AM radio
-J Concepts goosebumps 80%+ on Rulex rims. Needs real tire glue.
-2 7cell Nimh packs included
-Proline F-150 SC body still in pretty good shape but Proline fails to mention their SC bodies aren't quite wide enough so some tire rubbing can occur unless trimmed extra.

These trucks are the quickest 2wd trucks at my track and I'm getting tired of dominating the 2wd SC class so I'm wanting to move to 1/8 buggy. I want to sell or trade for 1/8 buggy. 2wd SC class is fun and will really wake up your driving skills but its time for me. I'm actually beating guys with 4x4 Slashes and other 4wd SC trucks. I have since moved on to a 4wd Slash and don't like it. Its quality is low low compared to these 2wd's. These trucks are not shelf queens and I make no claim of it. They were professionally raced but not bashed. Please PM me with what you got to trade or if you want to buy. I don't want any junk. The Rustler chassis truck took 1st place 2 weeks ago when the newspaper came out to the track and they put it on the front page. Here is the pic.
Attached Thumbnails Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.-bilde.jpg  
Old 07-19-2010, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Couple things I forgot to mention about the SC10. It has cooling fan, fresh diff rebuild, MIP CVDs, a couple other factory team upgrades, brand new spare a-arms, shocks, springs, and other misc items in a storage container. Remember with that many sets of wheels/tires, extras, and batteries you got alot of money there. The Other truck comes with extras Traxxas halfshaft driveshafts new.

When I say that I'm willing to trade for 1/8 buggy(I can pay extra too). don't pM me about crawlers, onroads, etc. Come on when I say I'm getting into 1/8 buggy why waste my time and yours PMing about crap that isn't even an option for trade.
Attached Thumbnails Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.-001.jpg   Sell or trade. SC10 with extras and Rustler chassis SC truck.-002.jpg  
Old 07-20-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Anyone with a nice 1/8 buggy? I'll pay cash differance as long as the buggy is nice.