Wiki Posts
Search

Spektrum 7100R for Tekin RS Pro

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default Spektrum 7100R for Tekin RS Pro

I have a brand new Spektrum 7100R reciever. This is the Spektrum RX for helis with a built in regulator for the throttle and gyro channels. It also has a built in govener with engine backplate sensor. I use this same RX in my large helis and it works awesome!! I would like to make an even trade for a brand new Tekin RS Pro.

If there are any car guys out there looking to put together the ultimate nitro heli, this is the RX you want I need a Tekin for my TC and I have found some awesome deals here. I figured I would check here first before trying to sell it on one of the heli websites.

This RX is brand new and has never been removed from the box. I am looking for a Tekin RS Pro that is also new-in-box. I would also sell it for 200 shipped, although I would rather make an even trade. I have 3 more of these 7100Rs in my nitro helis too. They are around 6 months to 1 year old with minimal use and all 3 are in excellent condition and work perfectly. I would consider trading one of these for a used Tekin RS Pro. Must be in the same "excellent" condition. I am only looking to get rid of one 7100R (new or used).

Let me know if you are interested

Last edited by Funky; 09-28-2010 at 05:41 PM.