Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
New Transponder.$80.oo Shipped + Several excellent condition RC's, almost 1/2 price. >

New Transponder.$80.oo Shipped + Several excellent condition RC's, almost 1/2 price.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Transponder.$80.oo Shipped + Several excellent condition RC's, almost 1/2 price.

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 05:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default New Transponder.$80.oo Shipped + Several excellent condition RC's, almost 1/2 price.

I pay for shipping on everything here. Look up A Main hobbies or Nitro House, one half what I paid is your price. Just divide by 2 and let me know if you have any questions.

A Main Hobbies Part Number AITRCDP. Retail is 105.oo +Tax.
The Transponder is $80.oo Shipped. Price is not flexible, unless buying several items; then the price is very flexible. Thank you in advance.

I have a brand new transponder, never used. Only 80.oo dollars. Price includes free shipping within the USA. This was a Gift but I have no use for it becuase I'm not going to race the RC this was meant for.

I also have several RC's in excellent condition and pro built(I payed someone to build them) I'm selling at almost half price and are allmost brand new. Complete with all electronics.

Losi xxx-cr 2wd buggy.
Losi xxx-2wd truck.
Losi mini rock crawler.
Losi Baja 2wd desert truck with rear drive shaft upgrade(60.oo upgrade,included at no extra charge).
Axial 10 Rock Crawler with Novak Goat esc. And novak motor. All new.
Traxxas Slash 2wd. With radio. Box stock.

Also selling a like new, pro race charger model TC-1030 with lipo balancer and plugs.

I'm also selling a High Quality "Competition Electronics", 23amp power supply at half price as well.

I also have a Traxas E-Revo for sale. I've run this one and it works perfectly. Has all the stock parts. This is not the brushless version. The motors only have about five runs on them.

Last edited by MindThoughts; 06-25-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default ygpm

you've got a PM
Old 06-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default All PM's replied to.

Everything is still available. Including New Transponder for 80.oo Shipped.

Originally Posted by HawkEye80
you've got a PM
Old 07-02-2010, 05:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 78 (100%+)

What model is the 2wd truck? CR, MF2, MF1? Price?
Old 07-02-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Losi 2wd xxx 100.oo

Hi Johnny,
I don't know which one it is. And I don't know how to find out. It says TL Graphite. I'll sell it to you for 100.oo +shipping. It's in very good condition. All the parts show extreemly low wear, if any. And it has a black body in good condition and a white body in good condition. This one is just the truck alone, with rims and tires mounted. I believe this is a great deal, so what do you say, will you be my first customer? Hope to hear from you soon. And please let me know what's on your mind. I also have like new novak gtb and motors and all electronics if you need those. But those are not in the truck at the moment. Take care and I look forward to your response.

PS. No broken parts and no work needed. Just put your electronics in and your good to go.

Originally Posted by johnnyshore
What model is the 2wd truck? CR, MF2, MF1? Price?