Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Vxl Brushless ESC & Motor out of Slash 4 x 4

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 10:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Traxxas Vxl Brushless ESC & Motor out of Slash 4 x 4

$100.00 to the door, please read the details below, thanks

Up for sale is a VXL system. I've ran the system about 5 times in my buddies backyard tracks and 1 time at track during warm up's. I have to say the 4x4 class is not for me. Everything is in great working order: I will ship to the lower 48 states only, I will be carrying it with me tomorrow in my truck. So if you want it I can ship in less than 2 hours after receiving the funds. I will not be able to check email through out the day tomorrow, Please call me or text me at 501-358-1238 for paypal email address (account name) my name is Kris. I accept paypal only. Tks for looking
Attached Thumbnails Traxxas Vxl Brushless ESC & Motor out of Slash 4 x 4-vxl.jpg  
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

I dont mean to call you out, but that system didnt come out of a slash 4X4... that is not a waterproof VXL and all 4X4 slash trucks came with waterproof VXL's. That system is much older and has the motor with the silver removeable endcap as well. I just think its worth being accurate and honest about it.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Sorry, I'm new to the sport I bought truck from friend, I was very honest I just did not know what I had.; The price stands at $100.00, everything on the system works great. Reason selling is to get a Mamba which has more adjustments. Thanks for keeping my ad in check.