Wiki Posts
Search

FS/FT: LST2 w/RB TM928

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default FS/FT: LST2 w/RB TM928

I have this LST2 for sale or trade. This thing is in very good condition. The mods on the truck are:

-RB TM928 engine (8 tanks through the engine)
-Jammin pipe
-Losi FOC
-Losi TiN High speed gear set w/threaded bell
-Brand new XXL clutch w/Al shoes
-2 Brand new 590M steering servos (one original was burned out, good one went to throttle/brake duty)
-JR xs3 radio w/Novak Xxtra RX
-Deans Micro on RX pack

I bought this truck on CL a few weeks back. The clutch was completely wrong and the spur gears were missing some teeth. I replaced all of the gears and installed a new clutch and bell. I went through the entire truck and everything looks good. It starts and runs great. Everything needed to run is included, glow ignighter, starting wand, fuel, etc. The only thing missing is one small rubber plug from the FOC. The truck was never ran without the plug, I lost it when I was re-greasing the trans. I'm just not into nitro anymore. I have converted over to the BL side.

I'm asking $425 or best offer. I'll consider a clean Muggy or nice 1/8 buggy in trade.

I know this is my first post here, but I have 100% ebay feedback and I'm a very active forum member on RcMonster, RcCrawler, and LSTForums.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll answer everything the best I can.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails FS/FT: LST2 w/RB TM928-imgp0588.jpg   FS/FT: LST2 w/RB TM928-imgp0590.jpg   FS/FT: LST2 w/RB TM928-imgp0591.jpg