Search

Injury sale

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Injury sale

Originally Posted by tandman
hey guys, due to a personal injury, I am possibly going to be out of commision for a while so I am going to thin out some of my rc stuff that I am not going to be able to use.

-Losi 2.0 race roller buggy with around 200-220 spent on light weight hop ups and some king headz parts-King Headz motor mount, King Headz front arm mounts, Losi adjustable rear arm mounts, light weight diff and center outdrives, light weight spur gear plus all of the original parts that were taken off are new and included. I just went through the buggy and changed all of the diff and shock oils and put on Adam Drakes Silver State setup on it so it is ready to go. I will also include the original set of Losi XBT tires and wheel set that are new. Chassis has around a gallon on it.$400.00

-Mugen MBX6 M-spec. I have almost $400 in spares and hop-up parts that are new in packages aswell as a proline bull dog body new in package. I have 1 Edmonton club race on it, 1 rcgears club race on it and a couple practice days aswell. I will include a new set of Sweep Racing tires also. So you really are getting the buggy for less than $300 because the $400 in parts and hop-ups, new body $26 or so and new tires mounted and balanced tire set for $65. So $750.00 for everything.

-Mugen MBX5T Pro-spec truggy with a few spares, only has 2 club races on it and 2 practice days. $300.00

-Losi Eight T-Losi truggy with some spares new in package and some hop-ups on the truck. New painted body. A great way to get into truggy cheap.$150

-XRAY XB8 EC- buggy with a bunch of parts, yellow seal ceramic bearings-$200.00

-RB Concepts K9 .21 buggy engine with RB 2045 pipe and 192p header. Less than a gallon on it runs great and has really good power only running around 200-210 degrees at the RCGears race last weekend where I put it 7th on the grid for the A-main in my MBX6. $250.00

-RB Concepts Shark 9 .21 Renaud Savoya Edition with RB 2045 pipe and 192p header. Around half a gallon on it so not fully broken in yet $350.00

-Max Power C5Q .21 engine and JP-3 pipe and header. About a gallon and a half on it. Runs great at 220-230 with no issues. $175.00

-Kyosho V1RRR-a load of spares and hop-ups.....Team Orion Wasp CRF .12 engine, Hi-tech servos, Ready to go just add your receiver.The parts list is way to big to list.-$400.00

-HPI Hara R40-nitro touring roller with Axe X5.12 engine and pipe no servos, a few spares for it-$200.00

-Protoform 200mm Alpha nitro touring body new in package can be included with either the R40 or V1RRR

I will try to post pics and more detailed info later. You can also pm me for my phone # and get more info that way.
Thanks Dwayne
All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include shipping.