Wiki Posts
Search

REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller

This is a 6 month old 1/8th Redcat Earthquake 3.5 Thats the .21sz mtr with TONS OF POWER!!!!! I have run 4 of the breakin tanks thru it (CY30)and it needs one more to be ready to ROLL IT OUT! YOU NEED TX AND RX!!! I HAVE MANY NIP PARTS!!! 119deg Is as hot as it has gotten.

This thing is like a rocket!! Has a ton of power on 3/4 throttle. When the 2nd gear kicks in LOOK OUT.... All I can say is look out when your run the last tank on the full throttle sprints.

I slid it into a curb due to it being super fast and breaking it in in a small parking lot so it has 1/4 scratch on the rear drivers tire. I also replace a axel and pin.and carrier.

Part # ("cnt" referrs to the number total in one or all packages

2cnt....BS903-058 Rear HUB NIP

2cnt....BS903-018 FRNT Lower control arms NIP

2cnt......BS903-059 Rear lower control arm NIP

3cnt..... BS903-017 C Carrier NIP

2cnt..... BS902-013 Axel with pin X2 NIP

This is great truck, dont let the name fool you, Redcat brand is up there with the big names in quality. I have 5 total and one less when I sell this one.

REDCAT HURRICANE XR ROLLER WITH PARTS CHASSEY!!!!!!!!!

You will have to look and see what you need to get this thing going. I was going to use the bling off the buggy for the eartquake but changed my mind becuase it was in such good shape.

THIS IS A NICE BUGGY!!! OVER 100.00 in nice to new upgrades on it..... You can find them on ebay, check them out...

225.00 shipped
Attached Thumbnails REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-hpim1681.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-hpim1751.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-hpim1750.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-trio.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-redcat-parts.jpg  

Old 05-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default a few more pics

I paid 279 for the earthquake. Now they are 249.99, about 50 in parts for the earthquake.

This is a nice truck/truggy. AND THE BUGGY IS NICE TOO!!!

Hurricane xp info:

Create your own world of disaster with the new Redcat Racing Hurricane XP! This powerful buggy boasts three sealed gear differentials, pre-painted polycarbonate body, pivot ball suspension (PBS) and a steel spur gear; all at a price that is hard to beat. The anodized 3mm thick chassis is fully countersunk, and the wheel hubs are coated to match for durability. the roughest terrain while the massive oil-filled shocks keep your tread firmly on the ground.Transmission Single Speed
Drive System 4 Wheel Drive
Length 490mm
Width 305mm
Height 190mm
Wheelbase 320-325mm
Ground Clearance 30mm
Fuel Tank Capacity 125cc
Chassis Type Aluminum 6061 / T6
Brake Type Composite Disc
Shocks Aluminum Body Oil Filled
Attached Thumbnails REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-bottoms-up.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-2-buggy-chasseys.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-redcat-parts.jpg   REDCAT EARTHQUAKE 3.5 and 1/8 Hurricane buggy roller-redcat.jpg  

Last edited by Blitzman2; 05-23-2010 at 08:51 PM.