Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Forsale "HPI HELLFIRE" in mint condition

Awesome Hellfire in like new condition. I bought this car 1 year ago, I went through 3/4 of a gallon the engine brokein very nice. This car can compete with the best and win. It is all stock. The body has a little scratches on it very little. I paid $650.00 for it to compete it is a rtr. Since then I am getting out of the hobby for a little wile. First $500.00 takes it. For serious people only please e-mail me at [email protected] HPI Racing has added a completely new 1/8th scale truck to its market leading monster truck line up.

The new Hellfire is designed from scratch with only one goal: maximum performance in all conditions! No compromise - the Hellfire is not a converted buggy or tuned up monster truck. It is purpose built to be faster and give better handling than any other competitive truck.

A high level of attention to detail is paid in every area. HPI designers strove to increase performance, reduce maintenance and simplify chassis adjustments. The result is a new definition for "performance truck".

Optimum Agility and Handling
Hellfire features all-new suspension and steering geometries specially designed for best performance with big truck wheels and on rough terrain.

A very low center of gravity gives increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Thanks for getting me in a good mood this morning.
It's great to wake up and read a good joke. LMAO...........
Old 05-23-2010, 08:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ajsebar
Awesome Hellfire in like new condition. I bought this car 1 year ago, I went through 3/4 of a gallon the engine brokein very nice. This car can compete with the best and win. It is all stock. The body has a little scratches on it very little. I paid $650.00 for it to compete it is a rtr. Since then I am getting out of the hobby for a little wile. First $500.00 takes it. For serious people only please e-mail me at [email protected] HPI Racing has added a completely new 1/8th scale truck to its market leading monster truck line up.

The new Hellfire is designed from scratch with only one goal: maximum performance in all conditions! No compromise - the Hellfire is not a converted buggy or tuned up monster truck. It is purpose built to be faster and give better handling than any other competitive truck.

A high level of attention to detail is paid in every area. HPI designers strove to increase performance, reduce maintenance and simplify chassis adjustments. The result is a new definition for "performance truck".

Hellfire features all-new suspension and steering geometries specially designed for best performance with big truck wheels and on rough terrain.

A very low center of gravity gives increased responsiveness and better chassis balance.
Might want to try the for sale thread. The hellfire is discontinued be lucky to get $200 for it
Old 05-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rageworks
Thanks for getting me in a good mood this morning.
It's great to wake up and real a good joke. LMAO...........
Funny stuff for sure.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Sounds like an old advertisement.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

brother what kind of stuff are you smoking?
Old 05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Almost makes me want to sell my 808 and buy it!
Old 05-23-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i will trade one of my mbx 6's for it. I will include a ninja and some hitec's. Heck, i will even throw in my bce chassis
Old 05-23-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

He's an AOL user too, what can we actually expect?
Old 05-25-2010, 03:10 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Wrencher
He's an AOL user too, what can we actually expect?
take it easy over here. what's up with all this anger towards me!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

take it easy over here. what's up with all this anger towards me!!!!!!!!!

Too funny
Old 05-25-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (97%+)

Easy guys. I owned one myself, so I know how "durable" haha, they can be. But really, the price should come down.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

jeez guys way to rip on a new guy you guys can be so vicious.you cant just politely tell him that he is a bit off with his price. i have owned one of these and it is a great kit wooped many a losi 8ight and mugens with it. ajsebar hpi did discontinue it though and it was not real popular when it first came out. if you want to get any bites on it with this crowd your going to have to come way down in price. you might want to put it up on ebay you will probaby have way better luck there. also pics would greatly help you.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Ill trade you my D8 and D8T both ith vspecs, with jr 9100t and s in both, with m11

Also will through in my 2.0 race roller, and mise well through in my other 2.o rtr that i play with )))And ill trade you a hell fire ss thats laying around, so your getting 5 cars for 1 please man
Old 05-25-2010, 05:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

i think you made your point guys....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.