Wiki Posts
Search

Jammin SCRT-10

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

C'mon J, let's be real here...

Why you? Why would I do everyone right EXCEPT you? Why are you so special that I would be a responsible seller to everone BUT you?

Straight up is all I have been. Crap sometimes happens and I dealt with it. The box came back stamped as REFUSED. Honestly, I assumed it was my mistake on your address and took the loss on the chin.

Why are you playing victim here when within minutes of you asking for a refund, you got it? The other thread shows that for anyone who is interested.

So now, not only am I defending my credibilty which I have built up on this site, perspective buyers are now leary to purchase the truck because of these falsehoods you making. I don't need anyone to spout off to the type of person I am because it is displayed next to my name by way of a trader rating.

The only negative I have and ever will get is the one from bigjayjay as some form of childish retaliation.

It is a shame I live so far away because I love Hawaii
Old 05-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Guys, lets look at everything first before we start getting upset.

Big Jay tried to buy this truck, but for whatever reason he never got it after he paid for it. The seller refunded Big Jay his money. I have to say that the it would've been good of the seller if possible to send Big Jay a picture of the box with the refused delivery stamps on it atleast to show him that what he had said was true. Mistakes happen, but if you guys talk it out a bit, maybe it wouldn't have to get this far. I was looking at this truck also on the first sale attempt, but Big Jay beat me to it.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Let See

Bought truck on a Sunday said it would be shipped out that Monday

That week I sent a PM asking for tracking number said never got one but was waiting on a part from a friend for this truck. Asked of a copy of the receipt never happened need to find.

Following Monday you PM said Box came back because your had wrong Zip Code sent my address again stated will Ship out first class.

Same week you call me said you weren't happy about shipping I agreed to give you 20 bucks when it landed this was after the deal was made.

Three-Four days pass ask for Tracking number never got one ?? would think for sure a person would get after the initial so called mailing.

Called one week after 2nd shipping stated its coming but don't know what happened.

Waiting one more weeks then posted on original thread it should have arrived.

I sent you a PM a week ago said I still never received.

Now your selling the same truck its called being honest all this crap could have been avoided if you said look we have a problem with the shipping cost.

this was your deal I followed your terms and you agreed you had me waiting for a item that was never sent. You would think after after all this you would have called and said I got the truck back do you still want but you post again??? Your not honest believe all your FIBS Kevin but I wasn't born yesterday.

If you want I can post all the emails and PM this wasn't a mistake its called backing out of a deal and having a buyer wait over 4 weeks for a mysterious box.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kvnjnsn
The box came back stamped as REFUSED. Honestly, I assumed it was my mistake on your address and took the loss on the chin.
Another odd comment by our seller. If the above quote is correct and you "assumed it was a mistake on your address" why would you leave this feedback:

"Negative Refused shipment, received a refund but left negative rating"

If you assumed it was a mistake on the addressed, then you are lying in the feedback. Seems to me like retaliation from a dishonest seller that got caught.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Now the details come out. I have to say that I guess I'm lucky that I didn't see his earlier sale ad cause I would've been in the same boat as Big Jay. I was in the market for this truck, but saw that he beat me to it.

The seller should've talk to you earlier about the shipping costs if he wasn't happy about it prior supposedly mailing it out and then complaining about it. It's all about the terms of the sale, once you make it and the person send you the money you gotta stick to it or atleast try and talk it out. A deal is a deal.

Big Jay, I feel good that atleast this guy sent back your money cause there are alot of shady people on here trying to sell stuff that might not have given back the money.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Regular

The details are crystal clear. I am amazed at how many uninvolved conspiracy theories are coming out of the woodwork.

Do you think I don't like money? If he offered to send an additional $20, why wouldn't I be okay with the terms of the sale?

I ask the same questions; why would I want to start being a scammer and use Jay as the victim? Why him of all people? Why not one of the other 24 people who have done business with me?

I feel so sorry for Jay when he wasn't out $.01. Are we really arguing over me REFUNDING YOU YOUR MONEY AS SOON AS YOU ASKED FOR IT? Furthermore, if I wanted to burn you, I could've easily done so because the paypal was sent as a personal payment.

As a seller, my only task was to give you exactly what you paid for. When I was unable to do that due to a clear shipping mistake, my obligation was to give you your cash back. I didn't wait a day, a week, or even a month to send it back. It was immediate.

Krafcik on the otherhand, I don't understand you. Anyone who needs to sit around and talk about something they have no business discussing must need yet another hobby. You can have the last word, you win. Your intelligence is far superior to my scope of comprehension. I am not worthy. You can have the last word because I KNOW you wont quit until you do. (I learned that from my wife)

gotspeed_2000 I don't have a problem with you but again, my feedback speaks for itself.

I'm over it. I guess I will just keep it since it has costed me WAY too much time and money. It's been to Hawaii and back so I guess it has more miles on it than any other RC Car in the world.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Krafcik
Another odd comment by our seller. If the above quote is correct and you "assumed it was a mistake on your address" why would you leave this feedback:

"Negative Refused shipment, received a refund but left negative rating"

If you assumed it was a mistake on the addressed, then you are lying in the feedback. Seems to me like retaliation from a dishonest seller that got caught.
Got caught doing what? Sending out random refunds? Especially since my trader rating is higher than both of you guys' put together.
Old 05-16-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

The details are crystal clear. I am amazed at how many uninvolved conspiracy theories are coming out of the woodwork.

Do you think I don't like money? If he offered to send an additional $20, why wouldn't I be okay with the terms of the sale?

I ask the same questions; why would I want to start being a scammer and use Jay as the victim? Why him of all people? Why not one of the other 24 people who have done business with me?

I feel so sorry for Jay when he wasn't out $.01. Are we really arguing over me REFUNDING YOU YOUR MONEY AS SOON AS YOU ASKED FOR IT? Furthermore, if I wanted to burn you, I could've easily done so because the paypal was sent as a personal payment.

As a seller, my only task was to give you exactly what you paid for. When I was unable to do that due to a clear shipping mistake, my obligation was to give you your cash back. I didn't wait a day, a week, or even a month to send it back. It was immediate.

Krafcik on the otherhand, I don't understand you. Anyone who needs to sit around and talk about something they have no business discussing must need yet another hobby. You can have the last word, you win. Your intelligence is far superior to my scope of comprehension. I am not worthy. You can have the last word because I KNOW you wont quit until you do. (I learned that from my wife)

gotspeed_2000 I don't have a problem with you but again, my feedback speaks for itself.

I'm over it. I guess I will just keep it since it has costed me WAY too much time and money. It's been to Hawaii and back so I guess it has more miles on it than any other RC Car in the world.

Came to Hawaii and Back let me guess wrong zip code !! and I refused shipment as stated on my negative feedback thats news to me >>> I never refused any shipment. You left me a negative mark which was completely dishonest (Refused Shipment) then your tried leaving me two more negative marks for the same item that called retaliation you better hope we never run in the same path Kevin.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Got caught doing what? Sending out random refunds? Especially since my trader rating is higher than both of you guys' put together.
Your rating is 96% - mine is 100%. Or are you going to try to say that more trades at a lower rating is better?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:29 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

wow
Old 05-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

You gonna be at WCRC this Thursday? I'm local, and I'm interested.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have hate to add to this, but I have purchased many items from Kevin, and have not had a problem, EVER. Jay he did waste your time, but he did not steal your money. Be mad but be an adult, the Fu@# You was cute and so was the threat from a far. I stopped looking at this site because of crap like this, from people like krafcik.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Armaan
You gonna be at WCRC this Thursday? I'm local, and I'm interested.
I will. Hit me up by PM if you want my number.

Thanks for your interest.