Wiki Posts
Search

Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Default Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition

I have up for sale a Spektrum DX2.0 radio with receiver, both work perfect, just took off the plastic off the screen on the remote, antenna is in perfect condition and the remote does not have any marks on it. receiver works perfect the antenna did get bent a little and its about a inch shorter than they are brand new but has no range issues. I will post pictures later this evening when I find the camera lol. I'm asking $110 shipped for both to any address in the U.S. PM me back if you are interested.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Adept

here are a few pictures. also, i know im a new member on here and have zero trader rating. if you want you can check my ebay stats i do a lot on there and paypal. my ebay name is LittleAP783 and my paypal is [email protected] ebay has over 670 transactions with 100% positive feedback. i decided to lower the price down to $100 shipped after looking into how much these are going for on ebay and what not. willing to take offers too, just looking to re-coop as much as possible. paid $160 for it at my local hobbytown usa
Attached Thumbnails Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition-spektrum3.jpg   Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition-spektrum1.jpg   Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition-spektrum2.jpg   Spektrum DX2.0 with receiverm great condition-spektrum4.jpg  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:31 AM
Tech Adept

I'm taking offers at this point to anyone that's interested.....
Old 05-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

my freind just got a dx3.0 with receiver for 50 shipped and i sold the 3.0 combo 3 months agofor 60 so your very high on your price