Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: E-Revo Roller, take a look... >

FS: E-Revo Roller, take a look...

FS: E-Revo Roller, take a look...

Old 04-23-2010, 11:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default FS: E-Revo Roller, take a look...

Well, I might be getting into something a little bigger than an RC for me to play with and I'm gonna need the money. Either way, I can't find the time to put the money into this to do what I want with it...so I'm just going to see if I can make a little bit of my money back. So here it is...

It's an E-Revo roller that I built from the ground up. The only parts that are not NEW are the rocker bearings, and the transmission.

There IS a few things wrong with it that I’ll explain now. It’s nothing big, but two of the transmission mount holes are stripped. I got the transmission with them already feeling a little loose because I barely had to tighten them hard and they came right through. That’s only like $10 for a new transmission case though so it’s no big deal. The only other thing is with the hub carriers…I have a set of the normal ones on there, and a set of the ones for bigger bearings. I forget exactly which ones are front or back but the point is, you have 12x6 bearings on one set, and 13x6 on the other (I think those are the sizes). Also there’s no spur currently on the truck and I don’t have any pinions. Other than that the thing is basically brand new.

It's going to come with a bunch of stuff too, along with tools, extra parts, etc. This would really be a great package for someone to get started with. Here’s a list of upgrades on there, and what extras it will come with (whatever’s not listed assume as being stock).

INSTALLED
Pro-Line 40 Series dish wheels, 14mm hex
Pro-Line 40 Series Road Rages, taped & glued
Tekno Sway Bars, black bar installed
Push-rod rear support mod
Front driveshaft cover mod
Slayden steering mod
P3 Suspension
2075 steering servos (I dyed them black, but I took the entire servo apart and just dyed the case so they are in working order and had no chance of getting wet)
GTR Shocks, black and gold springs, 70wt. oil
Center Diff
Pro-Line Slipstream Body painted by me

EXTRAS (will part out if necessary)
All stock tools, and Pro-Line 2.0, and 2.5mm hex screwdrivers
Chassis
JConcepts Rulux half-ups standard offset
17mm hexes
Turnigy Accucell 6 charger
3 Diffs (1 new, 1 used but good, 1 used and crappy)
Stock center diff
Dual motor plate and hear cover w/post
Extra U-Joints
Rear a-arms, upper and lower
Front and rear shock mounts
Stock shocks w/ silver and blue springs and 70 wt. oil
Green and white springs
Two sets of LT rockers
All included shock socks
5 extra black shock socks
A bunch of tie-rods and THREE LT pushrods (the other is on the truck for the rear support mod)
Some 70wt. shock oil
Stock 40wt. shock oil
Tekno sway bar gold and silver bars
Hollow balls
Rear bumper
Servo arms
Battery tabs
Tire glue
Temp. gauge
A bunch of other misc. stuff that will be pictured

Sorry this was so long, but it’s a lot of stuff. Just from adding some of the stuff up and under-estimating the prices I probably have something in the $575 range worth of stuff here. For the entire package I would like to get $350 + shipping. I’m willing to part extras out if need be, but the truck I want to keep together.

Email me for pictures, I don't think I have enough posts to post them here. It's [email protected]

Thanks for looking.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Tech Rookie

Bump.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Bump. All messages and emails replied to.