Nitro 8ight t 2.0 Hardware for Sale >

Nitro 8ight t 2.0 Hardware for Sale

Nitro 8ight t 2.0 Hardware for Sale

Old 04-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)
Default Nitro 8ight t 2.0 Hardware for Sale

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I converted my 8ight T 2.0 to electric and am selling some nitro equipment. I will take photos and send them to your email if requested. My eBay member ID is "stslaserpro". I have 100% feedback on all of my eBay transactions. I will NOT cheat you on any of the items listed below. All will come with a 7 day return policy. You have 7 days from the day you receive the item for a full refund of the purchasing price. I will not refund your original shipping charges (if any), nor will I pay for the return shipping charges. I have a paypal account for payment. We'll discuss shipping charges through PM as your questions arise. I am in Baton Rouge, LA should you want to pick these up in person.

Some of these items are unused and listed as "NIB" (New in Box). I have included part numbers for clarity of the items.

Thanks - Jim

8ight T 2.0 Clear, Unpainted Body - LOSA8094 (NIB) -
$32 w/sticker pack OR $26 w/o sticker pack
(If you do not want the sticker pack, I will lower price to $26, which means I will open the package to remove them, then restaple the package back closed. However, this will still include the window masking tape).

BODY (above) HAS BEEN SOLD

Starter Box Combo - $110.00 (see details below)
-----------------
Losi Starter Box 8ight and 8ight T - LOSA99059 - $85
Hobbico Micro Panel - HCAP0301 - $18
Hanger 0 12v 7Ah Sealed Battery - $20
12v Charger - $10
Wired Glow Plug Ignitor - $8
--------------------------------------
Above prices are what I paid for a total of $141.00 (not including tax and shipping costs). Asking $110.00 for starter box sold as a unit with ALL of the above items included.

The Micro Panel was installed in the side of the starter box and powers the wired glow plug ignitor from the 12v battery. Glow plug voltage output is adjustable. There is also an outlet to charge a wireless glow plug ignitor (NOT included). This setup has 2 race days on it and a few starts at the house when setting up truggy. It is in like new condition.

McCoy MC-59 Glow Plugs - 12 @ $65.00 (NIB - still in 12 pack blister pack)

Servo - JR Z9100S - $100.00 (bought new 4 weeks ago - has 2 race days on it - like new)

8ight Throttle Linkage Kit LOSA9166 (NIB) $10

Fuel Bottle (used - soft "green" bottle - not sure what brand - 4 weeks old, still in great shape) - $5

DuraTrax Onyx Charger DTXP4190 - $20 (bought new 4 weeks ago to charge NiMH Rx packs - has 2 race days on it - like new)

Traxxas 1100mah Rx Pack - 2/3 NiMH Hump Pack TRA3037 $15 (bought new 4 weeks ago - has 2 race days on it - like new - tab on "J" connector cut off to fit non-"J" type connector for Spektrum Radio harness plug)

Reedy 1600mah Rx Pack 2/3 NiMH Hump Pack ASC612 $15 (bought new 2 weeks ago - charged and used for less than 10 minutes - like new)

8ight T 2.0 Nitro Parts
-----------------------
Radio Tray - used
Motor Mount - used
Fuel Tank and Mounting posts - used
Fuel Filter -used
-------------------------------
$25 for ALL 4 items listed above

Flywheel/Clutch Shoes/Springs (used - some "plier" marks on flywheel from PO - still some life left in composite clutch shoes)
13 tooth clutch endbell w/new bearings (10 minutes on Losi replacement clutch bearings, pinion teeth worn pretty good, but still usable)
$12

Metal Spur Gear (used, in decent shape) - LOSA3515 - 50T - $10

Brake Pads/Discs/Hardware - with bushing'd servo linkage This is the stock plastic linkage that had worn the plastic posts where they go through the servo horn (for both the carb and brake linkages). I used brass tubing to create a brass bushing to tighten up the linkage and possible add some longevity to the wear factor. 1 race day on this linkage.
Also includes the discs and brake pads/bolts. Although there is some life left in these, they are worn from racing use.
$10

Losi 454 Motor (Parts) - Motor has approximately 1.5 gallons of fuel run through it. Measured head temps in the 230F range. Ran strong. Developed a noise that ended up being the rear crank bearing. In taking motor apart, the bottom lip of the carb (that holds on the bottom o-ring) snagged the carb hold down clamps and broke a portion of the lip off. O-ring would probably still seal carb properly and operate normally. Motor is in pieces at the moment. I will not be re-assembling it - selling it "as is" with NIB front and rear crank bearings.

New Front and Rear Crank Bearings (in sealed Losi packages, frt - LOSR2215, rr - LOSR2216) - $30
ALL motor parts (NOT including the new bearings listed above) - $25

Last edited by vwduud; 04-26-2010 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I race with Jim. I can vouch for his stuff. The starter box is cool with the micro panel on it.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vwduud
8ight T 2.0 Clear, Unpainted Body - LOSA8094 (NIB) -
$32 w/sticker pack OR $26 w/o sticker pack
(If you do not want the sticker pack, I will lower price to $26, which means I will open the package to remove them, then restaple the package back closed. However, this will still include the window masking tape).
Body has been sold - 04-23-10
Old 04-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

I'll take the Reedy Hump pack for $15.00.