Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
OFNA PICCO BUGGY..SLASH..BLITZ FOR SALE! >

OFNA PICCO BUGGY..SLASH..BLITZ FOR SALE!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OFNA PICCO BUGGY..SLASH..BLITZ FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default OFNA PICCO BUGGY..SLASH..BLITZ FOR SALE!

i have one stock blitz with traxxas esc in it.. i found the hpi did not work as well and not water resistant.. i have run the blits a hand full of times.. nothing is broke or bent.. i ran it on a vary indoor track.. body has a few marks from the white fence inside to keep the people out of the track area.. only think u need to add it the radio.. does come with stock servo..

slash.. slash is box stock same as the blits used a few times last year on the track all u need i radio gear.. has stock servo on it.. i will send for the right deal another slash most apart just for parts... diffs are goood and body and chassie..i did have a bl system in it.. it ate the stock output drive shafts .. i have upgrade steel ones in now..never used them yet.. lost intrest with the truck...

ofna .21 buggy... all stock good shape and againe not my cup of tea at all... engines has allways seemed like new... allways get stuck on top dead center.. i was thinking the piston was broke or crank bent but its not the engines hjust has a tight pinch from out of the box.. only change on it was the rims i bought green ones for it.. the box does not have a mark on it at all .. engines runs vary nice.. needs a good tune and not to sit on the shelf and get used .. also need radio and servos

i am looking to sell or trade them ... i will trade them alll for a nice truggy or a monster truck.. or mabe a good short corce truck that has been set up.. i dont race mutch i more work on my 2 brothers trucks...or a nice boat.. no price on the trucks.. make some offers thanks alot!
Old 04-14-2010, 06:06 PM
trx
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)

Sell the blitz as a roller? If so how much? Thanks,Mike
Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Selling Blitz or Slash as roller? Any pictures? Thanks!
Old 05-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Trade offer

I am looking for a couple sc trucks for my son and I. I have a Savage X that has been tricked out and upgraded for racing/bashing. It has a new Picco .27 that is insane with an ofna jp'1 pipe. FHM aluminum diff cups, hd dogbones, relocated ofna fuel tank in center of truck. Throttle servo is upgraded and moved to inside the tvp's for better response, dual disk break set up, relocated rx pack at front from hpi firestorm battery box, 23mm aluminum hub adapter with new proline tires and wheels, roto start and starter installed, vented clutchbell with aluminum shoes and the robinson racing steel spur gear set up. All mods have been done from Savage-Central instruction. If interested let me know. Thanks!

mh7333
Old 05-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

how much for the the buggy?
any pics?
[email protected]
Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 119 (100%+)

I have a savage 25 that has many upgrades. FLM front/rear hybrid one piece aluminum bulk heads, savage xl diffs shimmed to perfection, hpi alum clutch shoes with 1.0mm springs, 17/49 gearing, carbon fiber chassis, hpi aluminum tuned pipe, savage xl rx/battery box, 2 truck bodies in great shape and 1 hummer body in great shape, and a almost new mach .28 motor. I put the fifth tank of break in last night through it. Without even tuning it the thing is a beast. Oh and a 3 speed from a savage xl also. New pull start for the motor. I just rebuilt the whole truck down to every nut and bolt. 50,000wt in the front/rear diffs and 30 wt in all the shocks. Truck is extremely clean and in perfect condition. Here are a couple pics. Terry

10 pics is the limit but hear is a picture of the motor that is in it. I just put it in last night so I didn't get any pics updated yet. It;s the one with the blue head. Only 5 tanks of break in through it using 30% byrons gen 2 race