Wiki Posts
Search

axial scx10 brushless / waterproof

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default axial scx10 brushless / waterproof

I have a axial scx10 with the traxxas vxl water proof brushless system and the water proof traxxas servo. The truck is fully upgraded with allum parts and the transmision grears are upgreaded as well to all metal gears. The truck is complete no parts missing. The tires and wheels that are on the truck are some five star gun metal bead lock wheels and the tires that are on it are some G Hogs. I have a reciver that i took out of my proboat and put it in here so it would have a trans an rex. I would post pics but dont no how lol so if you give me your cell number i can send them that way if its cool with you so if intersted pm me so i can get back to you thanks and sry for not haveing any pics like i said if you give me your cell number i can send them that way thanks agin. Im looking to get 350 obo shipped with confirmation
road rage

Last edited by road rage; 04-14-2010 at 05:05 PM. Reason: didnt put a price