Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T-maxx 2.5 rtr mechanics special sale/trade

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2004, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Default T-maxx 2.5 rtr mechanics special sale/trade

I have a like-new t-maxx 2.5 for sale or trade. All the suspension pieces look brand new. I had some spare parts left over after doing a .21 conversion and I built up this truck with those spare parts and new parts from ebay. The truck is about 95% complete. It will need a body and probably some wrenching on the tranny. The tranny was bought brand new online but it seems to be binding now that it is in the truck. I'm not sure what's causing it and I don't really have the time to mess with it. I have 3 other monster trucks and 3 cars to fiddle with and I just want to get rid of it. Here's what the deal will include. the t-maxx 2.5 complete chassis. The 2.5 engine was broken in and I used traxxas top fuel 20%. It has the stock savage wheels and tires (the t-maxx wheels and tires are not included. The throttle and shift servos were swapped out with Hpi ones. ( I needed the traxxas ones in an "emergency") The traxxas TQ3 channel radio and receiver are installed with matching 27mhz am crystals. It has a motor saver air filter and the ez start controller is included. Yes it has the 2 speed with reverse. The only things needed are fuel, batteries, a body, and fixing the drivetrain binding. Please only reply if you understand these conditions. Serious inquiries only please! I live in the CA Bay area and would prefer a pick, but I would be willing to ship if the buyer agrees to pay 100% of the shipping costs.

What I'm asking: I would like to sell it for $275. this price is negotiable but before anyone starts lowballing please remember that this thing is pretty much brand new. I will send pics to those who request them.

TRADES: I will only consider a trade for an R40. No other trades will be considered no matter how much better it is than a R40. Thanks for looking.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

I would also consider a NTC3 for trade too.