Wiki Posts
Search

Slash roller $90 obo shipped

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 04:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Slash roller $90 obo shipped

Here I have a nice slash roller. It has a broken drive shaft. I think they are 3 bucks. Other then that is in good condition. PM me with any questions. . Im looking to get $90 obo shipped. I also have a used motor that will go with it as well
Attached Thumbnails Slash roller  obo shipped-ebay-069.jpg   Slash roller  obo shipped-ebay-070.jpg  

Last edited by goreyboggs; 03-26-2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

TTT.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by goreyboggs
Here I have a nice slash roller. It has a broken drive shaft. I think they are 3 bucks. Other then that is in good condition. PM me with any questions. Or you can text me at 734-624-8462. Im looking to get $90 obo shipped. I also have a used motor that will go with it as well
I think you may be confused about the value of what you are selling. It would take at least $120 to get that roller back on the road. A new RTR Slash is only $220. Having a broken drive shaft is an indication of abuse. If you want anyone to take you serious, $30 is a realistic price. PM me, I will give you $30. What you have is a parts car, not a roller. Sorry, I don't mean to be mean. If you had the body, and no broken parts I would go $50 at most.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:24 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

if willing i will give u 50.00 shipped for it
Old 03-26-2010, 06:29 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default no worries

Originally Posted by goreyboggs
TTT.

i'll give you $55. paypal ready
Old 03-26-2010, 06:48 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hi_tech
i'll give you $55. paypal ready
Wow, I guess people see something I don't. Hope you sell it, $55 is more than a fair offer, in my opinion.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:49 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dlwdracos
Wow, I guess people see something I don't. Hope you sell it, $55 is more than a fair offer, in my opinion.
Well here is some food for thought. Some people on here are racers. And what alot of these racers as well as bashers, think is that the electronis that come with RTRs sometimes are kinda bottom of the line. That is why rollers hold there own in value. I think $90 or best offer is fair. It will cost me about $15 to ship it and I will probobly only get around $85 for it after I get haggled down on price. So in the end I may get around $65 after paypal fees and such. Also I have broke my other slash a few times racing on an indoor carpet track. These slashes are not bullet proof but the are pertty dann close. You see what happens sometimes is there is to much traction, and the drive train sometime will break at the weakest link when landing a jump. Which most of the time for me is the small peice where the drive shaft meets the outdrive. Its a plastic peice that is easily replaced and cheap. Sometimes this can be avoided by loosing your slipped a touch but, But it will effect your out of the hole speed which is very important on the small carpet track that I race on. So NO this has not been raged on only raced, This one im selling has been raced both on carpet and dirt and only in stock form. Im a 34 year old man, not s kid. Also there is one more thing I would like to add "dlwdracos" PLEASE leave my selling threads and other people selling threads alone if there is nothing good to be said then maybe you should just move on the the next. If you wanted to make me a "lowball offer" it could have easly been done through private messages.
Old 03-26-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)

LOL!

dlwdracos is a n00b on this forum!

He joined in March 2010. Only 13 posts. You can't take what he says too seriously. He doesn't know what he is talking about!

LOL
Old 03-26-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Have a body?
Old 03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey Noob, didn't your mother ever tell you if you can't say anthing nice don't say anthing at all?? I will say there are alot of good buyers and sellers on this site but latley I have been getting people just waisting my time and backing out of deals, low balling, etc. I have a few things to selling but i think I may just put them on ebay so I don't have to deal with 30 emails asking questions about a bolt you are selling! LOL