Wiki Posts
Search

Walkera CB180d 2.4ghz

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Walkera CB180d 2.4ghz

Lets try this again.............for sale is a used Walkera CB180D fixed pitch helicopter. I bought this used about a month ago, and honestly its not what i wanted. It flys great, it would be a great step up from a blade CX2 or any othe coaxial. I'm just wanting something a bit quicker and more challenging....blade MSR, novus CP/FP, Esky belt cp v2....something along those lines

This will come with original box w/instructions, it has the direct drive tail mod installed with the carbon motor, also has "fast blow fuses" to motor and reciever to prevent damage to either in crash when the throttle doesnt get shut down,also includes a Walkera WK-2401 2.4ghz tx. Heli flies great, however it will need to be trimmed to your liking. It will come with training gear, original tail boom/rotor with original motor, spare carbon motor, spare main motor, 4 lipo batteries ( The best battery is the blue one, but it has the smallest mah (800mah) so theroretically it should have the shortest flight time, the two green ones are 1200mah, and the other one is 1000man you should average 8-10min with lite flying, a little less in windy, hard flying, lipo charger. The batteries are cheap for this heli, I got the blue one from....www. RTF-heli.com.,...where I got most of my parts and hopups from. I got the blue battery from that site, was only 10.00)....all of that being said by the original owner, i have no idea how many cycles are on the batteries, they all seem to work well and no "puffing, or swelling" noted. All of the batteries are wrapped in packing tape to keep them secure in battery hoder. Also includes lipo charger that came with heli, although i don't think it works, but you can get a cheap lipo charger for around $20 or so.... The skids on the heli right now are brand new super skids, and the canopy is no beauty queen but its gets the job done (held together with clear packing tape) this has no effect on flight. Also included will be spares: (7) Main blades, (1) vertical tail fin assemblies, (2) tail motor holders, (1) tail rotor and assorted screws. If you have any questions, please ask them i will answer to the best of my ability. If you are looking for a good beginner/ step-up heli this is a good choice.

Here is a link to the heli....http://www.xheli.com/wahmcbhe2mee.html...... i do realize what they go for new, but I am not trying to get rich i feel that what I am asking for is fair considehing what is included. Willing to trade up plus cash for something bigger and better..or more challenging...

Asking for $140 shipped CONUS

Last edited by gpff214; 04-01-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: added new pics.....
Old 03-21-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

sunday bump......
Old 04-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Thursday bumpity bump.........
Old 04-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Tech Adept

bump.................
Old 04-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

do you still have this and are you only looking for helicopters for trades? thanks