losi8ight race ready

Old 03-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Tech Rookie

Default losi8ight race ready

hey guys, i have an 8ight, but i did all of the conversions to an 8ight 2.0.. it has the smart diffs (front and center), (new diff housings, shocktowers, shocks, a arms, diff incerts, radio tray, body as well as the 1mm hub extensions) from the 2.0 i have 2 lipo reciever batterys. it has the jr9100s stering servo, and a hi tec 965 for the throttel servo. iv got the quick change 2 piece engine mount, and the pico evo 3 .21(the scull and cross pistons cooling head) as well as the dynomite platnum pipe high speed. it has around 3 gallons ran threw it of nitrotain 30%. it comes with a reciever from a dx3r, (radio not included) a losi universal bumb box with 2 large batterys. i have a tool box with a screw kit and rebuilds for the diffs, tools a few mip drivers, several glow plugs, and a lot of other just stuf, little parts here and there for this specific rig. its got a brand new set of proline claiber tires on it, never touched dirt. i used to be an rc tech at kitsap sports in silverdale washingtion, and iv taken several hours to tune and set this car up.. it was intended to be ran at the manufactures cup last year but it was cancled.... so now it is siting collecting dust. if you have anything to do with rc in genral you know what a rig like this is worth. im looking to get 700 for everything, but will take offers, it is important that i sell this soon due to i dont do rc much anymore, and this rig needs to be ran hard.
if you are intrested shoot me a message, and im glad to take offers, just pleeeese no dumb ofers like 50 buck,, iv had those kinds come accrossed several times. pics are avalible, but i cant figure out how to post them,, so ill send em via email.
thanks tyler
Old 03-12-2010, 12:20 PM
Tech Rookie

iv got to get this sold

Last edited by t_manrc; 03-24-2010 at 09:34 PM.