Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FS: Blitz and Hotbodies D4 with extras.... >

FS: Blitz and Hotbodies D4 with extras....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FS: Blitz and Hotbodies D4 with extras....

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default FS: Blitz and Hotbodies D4 with extras....

I have a HPI Blitz and a Hotbodies D4 WCE for sale. Only used at an indoor track never used outdoors. The blitz comes with some extra parts and a Novak Havoc Pro 13.5 brushless system. No steering servo will come with it. Comes with the stock electronics, and a 4600kv mamba motor, truck is mint. Asking $300 US.

Also I have the Cyclone D4 WCE again only ran indoors and never outdoors. This buggy is mint and comes with a ton of parts and 2 sets of tires one being brand new never used and two custom painted ``hotbodies``bodies. It also comes with the LRP X12Vector 7.5T motor with the Sphere Competition TC Spec speed controller and the Diggity Design battery tray and straps. Asking $600 US for everything and again no steering servo will be included or saddle packs.

Here are a few pics of both items. Oh and by the way these prices does not include shipping costs. I accept paypal only. if you have any questions please pm me. JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR...THESE DO NOT COME WITH ANY STEERING SERVOS OR TRANSPONDERS OR RECIVER`S...

FIRST THE BLITZ...

THE CYCLONE D4 WCE

Old 03-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Tech Apprentice

bump bump...