Wiki Posts
Search

rc8b or e body $50

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Default rc8b or e body $50

rc8b body custom painted by 707paint.net awsome paint job . no holes cut out could work for e car $50 shipped [email protected] is my paypal.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 107 (100%+)

sent a pm
Old 02-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

payd for

Originally Posted by ballisticsart
rc8b body custom painted by 707paint.net awsome paint job . no holes cut out could work for e car $50 shipped [email protected] is my paypal.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Master

had anyone talked to him lately? i have pmed him twice since i paid for this just asking if it has been shipped, ive heard nothing,havnt seen the body yet. just want to know if it is shipped.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Tech Master

been waiting since 02-28-2010

im not flaming the guy, nor am i starting something. just making a statement
Old 03-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

ok now im a little bit P.O.ed STILL NOT HERE
this is a pm reply i got on the 11th of March

"sorry was a little late on shipping it ive been super busy moving to my new shop and to tell u the truth totally forgot about you. its on itsway.
thanks for your patience. ps its better to email directly at [email protected] to get ahold of me."

so i have emailed him 3 times now at that address and get NO replies

Piad for on February 28th......as of today March 23rd the body is still not here!

i hate complaining publicly as i dont want anyone ganging up on him or myself, i dont normally complain about anything, i know things take a while to get up here, but NOT this long!

ide REALLY hate to make a paypal claim but i might have to
Old 03-23-2010, 10:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

That's unacceptable. A month is a month, and as sellers, our responsibility is to ship stuff out as soon as we receive payment. No if, and's or but's. I would open a case up with PayPal. Sorry to hear...I was actually considering buying this body, too.

To the guy's credit, his feedback is 100%, but the guy has your money and you don't have your product. Unacceptable.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Tech Master

your exactly right, as i said im a pretty patient guy and all i ask for is a bit of communication.. if he sent it out 2 days ago.FINE, but let me know that.

i had to call paypal about this because i had also sent the payment as a gift, so i was a little worried i wasnt covered and they are opening up a dispute on this deal,

that being said again i hate complaining mainly because i am Canadian and sometimes when "some" U.S sellers see this type of issue they are like "oh damn canadians bitch and complaining all the time, thats why i dont ship out of the US". i am NOT that Canadian!. and i DO NOT want that.. 95% of what i buy comes out of the US, 98% of what sell, goes back to the US.

you guys are the shit! and i really appreciate the good deals and the good communication with you all, i think ive got more friends in the US then i do up here FFS!!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

they took the money out before i had a chance to resend it after it had been returned from customs. i told you i dont get on here much and asked you to email me directly.im sorry for that, once the money came out i assumed you didn't want it anymore and sold it to someone else. for everyones information it was shipped a bit slow but i can't control if customs sent it back. im glad you got your gifted money back and am sorry it didnt work out well, this is why i had reservations about shipping out fo country in the first place, oh and canadians are crazy, you ever catch south park?