Hmm any intrest......f/t

Old 02-07-2010, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)
Default Hmm any intrest......f/t

Well up today we have a vendetta, the vendetta has a mamba 25 in it with the 8000kv that flies, it has a 4 cycle battery on it which is a 1500 that works great with deans of course it has a traxxas radio in it the biggest one ever I can include or remove doesn't really matter to me lol, it has carbon fiber steering plate and front and rear shock towers and a brandnew *aluminum mount all the CF is all new and it has a new spur on it, also comes with all the original aluminum stuff it has a new wing on it one hole on the wing is a little off which makes it a little crooked but now biggy has A seg of foams on it and also have the originals only driven on the street one so like 2 scratches lol!! I'm looking to trade it for just about anything just kinda seeing if anyone would want one looking for 8th scale motor like a vspec or something transponders tools umm anything tires and wheels just anything lmk what talk have!!

Thanks
Dustin

Old 02-12-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 128 (100%+)

Needing a motor/pipe combo bb for a losi 2.0 text/call ne with offers 972 400 8383 thanks guys and asking price is 160