Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RS-4 pro-2 nitro

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2002, 11:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Talking RS-4 pro-2 nitro

I am selling my RS-4 to go off-road racing, no place to race the rs-4, It is tricked for racing,not show
It features HPI .15 ss motor with pull start, racing fuel tank, titanium rods with RPM caps, no two speed because I haven't needed it , new belts as of last season. Stock HPI exhaust system, foam bumper, I am including 3 bodies with it Audi TT, Dodge Intrepid and chev. Monte Carlo NASCAR bodies, I am also including an extra spur gear and a set of carbon fiber arm set in the package, good brakes, tires are OK, I'm keeping the racing slicks for my electric so it will need new tires to race, they work ok for playing or practice.
Motor was run last two race dates last fall which I won 1 day, the other I ran out of fuel in the main,finished 3rd.
The car is very fast and very dependable, will start on first or second pull every time never runs over 230 degrees even in the heat of summer, was broke in properly with 5 tanks of fuel run through it before leaning it out. I am leaving the servos but removing the reciever to use again, I am asking $325.00 firm for this set up,e-mail me at [email protected] if interested,it will go on e-bay for $350 on march 17th