Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
RARE 1/12 VINTAGE KYOSHO BLIZZARD DF-300 SNOWCAT ELECTRIC BRUSHLESS POWERED SETUP >

RARE 1/12 VINTAGE KYOSHO BLIZZARD DF-300 SNOWCAT ELECTRIC BRUSHLESS POWERED SETUP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RARE 1/12 VINTAGE KYOSHO BLIZZARD DF-300 SNOWCAT ELECTRIC BRUSHLESS POWERED SETUP

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Thumbs up RARE 1/12 VINTAGE KYOSHO BLIZZARD DF-300 SNOWCAT ELECTRIC BRUSHLESS POWERED SETUP

I got this brushless rtr minus batteries on 7.2v nimh it run 3 time faster then the stock electric setup on a 27t can ... I include a mamba max esc fully configurable thru usb port a ezrun 4300kv motor can ... a futaba steering servo ... the body was modded with foam almost no snow get in the chassis the steering linkage was reversed to the down of the chassis for a cleaner look and lower a little lower COG is running on bearing ... very smooth ... the track was new on it .. brake pad mods was done to it for better steering modulations.. stock spur gear and larger robinson racing pinion, FM radio hpi & receiver included on the deal the receiver wire are cut so dont expect too much very long range from it ... I also include a spare set of track like new also 2 stock mechanical speed control controller with resistance ... and 4 spare drive chain and some other parts like , rubber material for the track , some spares brake pad materiel, stock bushing bag , stock pinion gear , spare brake parts , spare rod , spare, stock zip tie battery hold on , etc.. come in the original box and manual also ... note the body was red is the last version of the blizzard with the front chassis brace not the ole EV s**t version... I also throw in a unfinished cheap plow project with like you see on the pictures.. im looking for 400$ usd plus shipping paypal

PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR THE ALBUMS PICTURES LINK AND VIDEO OF IT RUNNING !!!

Last edited by milenko_78; 01-27-2010 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default can you post some pics

as i m very interested

let me know

thanks
Old 01-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default guess not

thanks
Old 01-27-2010, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

All pm's responded to!
Old 01-28-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Regular

sold on ebay today you will need to get more fast guys!