Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
F/S Stock + Near New, Slider and Mini T >

F/S Stock + Near New, Slider and Mini T

F/S Stock + Near New, Slider and Mini T

Old 01-25-2010, 11:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default F/S Stock + Near New, Slider and Mini T

I have two cars up for grabs. I'll be listing a revo and perhaps a pair of street specs sometime in the near future, these are up first.

My dad and I used to be very much into the 18th scale racing. As other things became more popular, pan cars, corr trucks, 8th scale nitro etc some of the mini stuff didnt get modded or used.

Firstly the Mini T. Bone stock. Chassis doesn't even have scratches on it! The only thing it needs is a bit more de-dusting and some use. I will include the car, silver body, stock radio and an Orion 1200NiMH battery. I do not know if the battery is good or not, it's been sitting a good while but it can more than likely be revitalized. I dont have the old style mini connector as an adapter for my charger anymore so I can't charge it without soldering on a bunch of new connectors. The only thing you'll need for this truck is 8AA batterys for the radio, a way to charge the car battery and possibly additional 7.2 packs for the car. $65 + $5 shipping. Brand new at a hobby shop you'd pay $100, save $30 on the exact same thing.

Also up for grabs is my Losi Slider. Last year we decided to run a Slider Spec class indoors. On carpet, bone stock, they were just not that fun, very difficult to drive on a sticky carpet oval with rubber tires, stock shocks, stock elecs etc. Outdoors we never got around to putting the class together although on dirt, these things are wicked fun. First day out with this car I won Mini 2wd oval. Also very much near new. Includes the sprinter, electronics and the radio. Will need a battery, all my packs for these cars have worn out their welcome. The body is painted up with a cool Johnson 48 scheme. The pictures make the body look very flat when in reality it's a nice metallic bright blue and the roof and above the front wing is painted with Spaz Chrome. I'll also include the stock body if I can find it
New these trucks run for $180. I'll let this one go for $100 + $5 shipping, $75 savings over new and your getting a truc 99% new.

Also in addition, specificaly for the mini t. I have a Spy ESC for sale, still brand new in box. If you want to run your own reciever/radio combo in the mini t you need to replace both the ESC and the reciever as they are one unit stock. The Spy ESC's are really good ESC's for these trucks, ran them for many years racing before b/l systems came on the market. $45 shipped, $15 under list price for a brand new item.

Feel free to post asking questions, or pm me. If needbe get in contact with me on AIM at ESDodgeStealth93, I'm on most of the time, if I dont respond I'll be walking by the computer or something at some point. Trades are accepted so post up what you got if you want to trade things. I do NOT ship first though, I've been screwed multiple times on high ticket items. I can show ample ebay and forum feedback to show I'm a trustful seller.

-Matt
Old 01-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

buuuuuuuumpppppppp
Old 01-26-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Addict

bump
Old 04-25-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Addict

I still have the ESC and Slider here, mini t sold ages ago. Anyone want 'em?